Got the rear end special.....

wolfeman28

On 6/19/2016 at 5:50 PM, Hellmutt said:

There are laws in place for distracted driving, no matter what the distraction may be, but the officer has to see it happening ( weaving, blown stop sign/light, admission to being distracted after an accident or traffic stop, etc. ), or I believe a credible witness can also get the faulted driver busted when in an accident?  Someone else surely knows more about the legal details, but it's probably a difficult citation to nail down without police witnessing prior to the stop/incident, because drivers lie

Hit the bulleyes there.
Just like she said she was only going 30 and that's what the police report now says. How many drivers go 30 in a 35 zone? From my experience not many.

Glad you’re going to be ok I always stop in the middle of the lane when turning left so cars cannot go past me. The car behind you may see you and go around but the asshat a few cars back that is distracted will always hit you. So I stop everyone.

• Upvote 1