Sat 7/16/16 NEO - early shorter ride

NinjaDoc

Awesome, good group. Hopefully you guys okay with mediumish pace, I am thinking to take the Duc against my better judgement. Worried about not being used to the bike at all. Completely different ride it is, plus the fear of break down . I should take it out only when  @Isaac's Papa is there :D You could make it run with your fingernails if needed 

5 hours ago, Al Z. Heimer said:

Georgia grandkids still here so I'm out. Next time. 

Booooooo the new tank bag needs testing, come onnnn cooommmeee onnnn

12 minutes ago, durk said:

Bring the Duc I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Okay with that one short sentence i am convinced I am making the right decision :trollface:

Now that reinforced it :D Duc it is. Might as well start riding it at some point. 

see you you folks in AM, hopefully the call goes smooth and they let me sleep a bit tonight to be fresh and kicking in am. 

Home safe. What a fun ride. Nice route Nivin. As always, you lied about the pace, but it was a blast. Jk your pace was great. You looked smooth on the monster.

I think we convinced@tonik that he needs something a tad bit more sporty.

Sent from my iPhone.

Thx for coming out on short notice guys, fun day, good temps, safe ride. Sorry my energy crashed by the first stop, glucose and caffeine can only prop ur self up so much. Next time will tow u guys around better and longer routes. Had a good veteran group today so pace was ideal for you hooligans :) wish I could have kept it up like that, but got too tired and sleep caught up,  in a way it was for the best.  

It was sort of battle between fate and luck, newish bike, no sleep, passing double yellow and speeding straight into a lighted cop car, big freaking deer crossing right in front, trucks pulling out right in a speedy sweeper. Most thankful made it home in one piece. Hugged and kissed my son as soon as I pulled in, promised won't repeat this and u know what, might do the same crap next weekend again lol :yuno: 

Nice riding with you again Nivin and Al. Nice to meet you Jim, Jim and Tim. I had a blast. Pace was great. Route was great too. I still ended up with like 350 miles today. 

17 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

It was sort of battle between fate and luck, newish bike, no sleep, passing double yellow and speeding straight into a lighted cop car, big freaking deer crossing right in front, trucks pulling out right in a speedy sweeper. Most thankful made it home in one piece. 

Awesome! Would of rather done this than the weekend I had.