Gonna miss my exit

Casper

1 hour ago, 0hi0 said:

How do I get back into the OR "click"? So I can pm and text everyone to give and take away reputation points. And I can defend my buddies even when they post stupid shit. 

Oh wait, that would make me a lil bitch. 

Carry on with the gay bashing, banning games, pok hunt, etc. Thought this was a riding forum. 

woah woah woah cowboy, let's get serious for a minute. If you're claiming that I am buddies with zx3-whatever the fuck, and was in any way condoning his low quality shitposts, my post was most definitely intended for the both of you milk drinking bitchmitts in your surly passive-agressive-cum-outright-challenge-at-all-aspects-of-life. You just happened to bite first, as is the custom of those who consume so much milk of the bull. i'm definitely poking fun at the both of yous, let's get that clear.

as to the other stuff in the quoted post, I have a special place in my heart for CORE and road racers, so I'm just going to write it off as poor reading comprehension resulting from one too many loopty loops from a grattan ccw session. and a small dose of taking it all a little too seriously.

Above all else, I can't speak for the other schmucks here, but if you read OR shitfests in the light hearted and generally well intended humor that it generally truly is (my comments included), you'll see that all are welcome and hated mostly evenly.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, jbot said:

woah woah woah cowboy, let's get serious for a minute. If you're claiming that I am buddies with zx3-whatever the fuck, and was in any way condoning his low quality shitposts, my post was most definitely intended for the both of you milk drinking bitchmitts in your surly passive-agressive-cum-outright-challenge-at-all-aspects-of-life. You just happened to bite first, as is the custom of those who consume so much milk of the bull. i'm definitely poking fun at the both of yous, let's get that clear.

as to the other stuff in the quoted post, I have a special place in my heart for CORE and road racers, so I'm just going to write it off as poor reading comprehension resulting from one too many loopty loops from a grattan ccw session. and a small dose of taking it all a little too seriously.

Above all else, I can't speak for the other schmucks here, but if you read OR shitfests in the light hearted and generally well intended humor that it generally truly is (my comments included), you'll see that all are welcome and hated mostly evenly.

Couldn't have said it better. If you get offended by something typed on the internet, you should probably sign off of Ohio Riders and go back to playing Pokemon Go. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, jbot said:

Dude, I was just fucking bored. Someone fucked with me so I fucked back. Made my day go by faster. Plus I learned of ANOTHER douche to add to the ignore list. And I'm definitely not sorry you or anyone else got their panties in a wad. And again, beer and water is all I drink. Some of you have penis/gay on your mind waaaaaay to much  

And WTF happened to CORE? I've never done Grattan CCW, and it's been probably ten years since I've been up there. 

Oh, you kiss your kids with that mouth? Ha

10 minutes ago, Casper said:

Couldn't have said it better. If you get offended by something typed on the internet, you should probably sign off of Ohio Riders and go back to playing Pokemon Go. 

You guys like putting words in people's mouth. I wasn't offended in ANYWAY. It was a simple exercise in turn about. 

38 minutes ago, what said:

Just like in real life, Ohio shows up and shit hits the fan.

I'm really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Hell, was even going to send you invite to a SE ride this Sunday. 

But you got that, "I'll put my nose in business that ain't mine" vibe. Like the "Put me in coach" syndrome. Stop hanging off of others jock straps. 

Hopefully I'm wrong. But keep on posting stupid shit and remove all doubt. 

See, I can be just as rude and brash with the best of them. 

7 minutes ago, motocat12 said:

@Tonik Locking a thread with the most posts in the shortest time this week, you have much to learn about online media.

Well you could teach me, or you could blow me.  I am good with either one.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 0hi0 said:

I'm really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Hell, was even going to send you invite to a SE ride this Sunday. 

But you got that, "I'll put my nose in business that ain't mine" vibe. Like the "Put me in coach" syndrome. Stop hanging off of others jock straps. 

Hopefully I'm wrong. But keep on posting stupid shit and remove all doubt. 

See, I can be just as rude and brash with the best of them. 

I'm just sitting here in rehearsals enjoying this slow motion train wreck, don't let me distract you. And thanks for thinking of me, I'll be out of town until September working so no more riding for me until this fall but I'm sure you'll find some others on here to ride with you, your winning attitude and downright cheery demeanor. 

:ohio:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, what said:

I'm just sitting here in rehearsals enjoying this slow motion train wreck, don't let me distract you. And thanks for thinking of me, I'll be out of town until September working so no more riding for me until this fall but I'm sure you'll find some others on here to ride with you, your winning attitude and downright cheery demeanor. 

:ohio:

I forgot you have to be invited to the magically SEO land. Too bad you're working though.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Connie14 said:

This thread makes the early end of my riding season a little more bearable!

Why did it end?

Edit:  Oh, your ACL.

Edited by Tonik

2 hours ago, 0hi0 said:

Dude, I was just fucking bored. Someone fucked with me so I fucked back. Made my day go by faster. Plus I learned of ANOTHER douche to add to the ignore list. And I'm definitely not sorry you or anyone else got their panties in a wad. And again, beer and water is all I drink. Some of you have penis/gay on your mind waaaaaay to much  

And WTF happened to CORE? I've never done Grattan CCW, and it's been probably ten years since I've been up there. 

Oh, you kiss your kids with that mouth? Ha

well i mean, i'm like super cool, so you shouldn't put me on ignore, and calling people "douche" is really hurtful and just not nice. and who doesn't drink milk? you are SO weird.

maaaan, CORE is dead cause all the cool people left to washington and WV and stuff.  they are jerks.  Grattan CCW is super boss, you should definitely try i never got both wheels off the ground cause i'm just not baller enough, but it's the closest thing we have to cadwell park.

i'm not sure what you mean by the last sentence.  are you saying I have a potty mouth?  i like to think i'm pretty well spoken, and use expletives only where needed for fun or profit.  is it cause i kept referring to you and the dude you were having the lover's quarrel with collectively as cum guzzlers more or less?  oh, i mean... i see.  maybe that's why.  ok, i get it now.

I was bored and this kept me entertained but also fuck the other guy. 

Come on people, really? Best thread in how long? Ouch! 

Lets do some rides, hang out for some bike nights, do some track days. Get out from the screen! 

3 minutes ago, jbot said:

,CORE is dead cause all the cool people left to washington and WV and stuff.  

So does she still work for Roadracing World? I've lost touch, bet she would be surprised to hear from me! 

1 minute ago, 0hi0 said:

So does she still work for Roadracing World? I've lost touch, bet she would be surprised to hear from me! 

i actually have no clue what she's doing now, pauly might know better.  there was some drama llama-ing and steph pulled away from the group due to some dude (forget his name), and bill moved away for that good microsoft money, and kevin moved too.  some of the old gang (at least from up north) still ride together occasionally, but they just arrange stuff amongst themselves and don't really post on core anymore.  i think brian (wheelie monster) is near cbus and he races the minis and possibly back into the big bikes again.  haven't really heard from the rest of the old squad, and frankly, i joined that group on the tail end of the active period.

10 minutes ago, jbot said:

i actually have no clue what she's doing now, pauly might know better.  there was some drama llama-ing and steph pulled away from the group due to some dude (forget his name), and bill moved away for that good microsoft money, and kevin moved too.  some of the old gang (at least from up north) still ride together occasionally, but they just arrange stuff amongst themselves and don't really post on core anymore.  i think brian (wheelie monster) is near cbus and he races the minis and possibly back into the big bikes again.  haven't really heard from the rest of the old squad, and frankly, i joined that group on the tail end of the active period.

Wow, so the glue who made it stick left and it all tumbled down. I was a bit quiet in those days. But if you remember the guy in the ragged out lime green/white leathers, that's me. Everyone remembered   those...

I was on a worn out R6 at the time on the street. Racing a equally ragged out F4i in WERA endurance. 

8 minutes ago, Idiot said:

Awwwwwww....

I think Springsteen did a song about all this...

Crazy thing about cyber world, sometimes  you have no clue to whom your talking to.  Sometimes, makes you come off like a --- well, IDIOT. 

• Upvote 1