The Decision 2016 gay version.

Tonik

As many of you know, I have been pondering a second bike of the sport bike nature. I have reached a decision and fully implemented my plan.

I realized that I have spent a good many years pushing my cruisers and myself close to the edge.  And that driving style is now a huge part of the enjoyment I get out of riding to the point that it is an inseparable part of who I am as a rider. So it only stands to reason that if I get a sport bike I will continue to do the same.  That means I would go full on retard Mach Retard on it, causing me to get many tickets, trips to jail and dramatically increasing the chance that I would f' up and die.

Therefore I have decided to keep my talents where they are, on the comfy couch.  It makes me happy, no need to fix something that isn't broke.

• Upvote 1

Can I be gay too?

As many of you know, I have been pondering a second bike of the cruiser bike nature. I have reached a decision and fully implemented my plan.

I realized that I have spent a good many years lazily meandering my sportbike and myself far back from the edge.  And that driving style is now a huge part of the enjoyment I get out of riding to the point that it is an inseparable part of who I am as a rider. So it only stands to reason that if I get a cruiser I will continue to do the same.  That means I would go full on couch potato on it, causing me to never be cited again, no free lunches and dramatically decreasing the chance that I would f' up and die.

Therefore I have decided to keep my talents where they are, on the underutilized sportbike.  It makes me happy, no need to correct something that can't be fixed?

• Upvote 1

:yuno: u should be stripped off your mod status and then this thread should be pinned along with the other thread so as people don't repeat this process again.

PS: you kinda made the some what right and logical decision I guess. But it was fun times to talk about motorcycles to come up with choice, testing and hoping to see you in one. We need more motorcycle talks here. Good call Toni"c"

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

:yuno: u should be stripped off your mod status and then this thread should be pinned along with the other thread so as people don't repeat this process again.

If what I did rises to that level of punishment you should get a life time ban for the 'NinjaDoc got a new one..." thread.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Tonik said:

If what I did rises to that level of punishment you should get a life time ban for the 'NinjaDoc got a new one..." thread.

I don't usually agree with you a lot, but this one I have to agree 110% :( 

Not a day goes by that I feel sorry for making that thread lol :) 

but I guess it was fun in a way even if it was shit bomb. Some kinda motorcycle talk is better than nothing. 

Just now, ScubaCinci said:

:supergay::bitchfight:

At least Tonik made a rational, well thought out decision...ostensibly. Could be the sammich maker nixed it and he's covering but that's none of my business. /Kermit

Nope, all me.  She was fine with a 4 or 5K used sport bike. She actually started the idea.

41 minutes ago, jbot said:

ok, at least tell us which bike you liked the best you fucking quitter

Well my answer is going to be pretty useless, like @Casper 

I only road a few, but my gut tells me the R1would have won. I loved the R6 and the 1 felt even better sitting on it and had some nice extras.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

Like an extra 40hp?

Yea, that was huge. If you are gonna go Mach Retard no reason not to go all out. Gear indicator, more adjustable suspension and more room between the seat and the handle bars too.

Just now, Tonik said:

Yea, that was huge. If you are gonna go Mach Retard no reason not to go all out. Gear indicator, more adjustable suspension and more room between the seat and the handle bars too.

What year R1 and R6 were you on?

Bikes and music are similar to me, both based on the emotions they invoke. There's only two types of music, good and bad and that depends on who you're talking to at the time. If a song makes you feel an emotion that you desire then it's a good song for you. You can't tell someone else how to feel, it is a personal choice.

There's no denying how a motorcycle is supposed to work though.