Un-Official Anti OR Click Ride 13 August 2016

Vagabound

Who: Sportbikes, Sport Tourer, Naked bike riders

What: Spirited Ride through South East Ohio (God's Country)

When: Early AM

Where: Meet Point, East Columbus

Why: To much lil bitch whining going on on the forum. Let's ride, this is why we are here----right?

Minimal gear rule in effect (over ankle boots/jacket/gauntlet gloves preferred/full face helmet)

Yes, there is rain in the forecast. However via technology built into phones, we will adjust route accordingly. This will be a all day ride, 400 miles+. Stops every 45 minutes or so for sanity checks. Bring money for lunch. Make sure your bike is in good mechanical condition. Please KNOW and CHECK your TP.

If your interested post up or PM me. I'll send you further details. If your somewhat new, please let me know and we will have someone work (keep an eye) on you. I'd like to keep the group to no more than eight riders.

• Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

You doing a tech inspection on everyone's bike and gear too? No love for cruisers?

Whoa Cowboy, slow your horses. It was you crying like a bitch about drama, riiiiight? Hypocrite 

You riding or bitching out? Or trolling also? 

• Downvote 2

Shit, he mentioned the general ride area. And even worst he mentioned the meet point by city name.  All theLEO's have to do is put the chopter up over the east side and watch for the huge group of sport bikers. I suggest you change the city meet point to 'East Astana'.  That is the capital of Kazakhstan, and change the general route area to 'South East Kazakhstan (Mohammed's Country)'

HTH

• Upvote 3