unOFFICIAL FALL 2016 EPIC RIDE Shit Show

TimTheAzn

Gracias sir. Jim cant be at the very back, I dont feel like getting stuffed into every corner. :lol:

Yea not sure how I got negative rep for that comment. Whatever, I've learned to not get butthurt over the interwebz.

@0hi0 will see what I'm talking about come epic ride time. :riding:

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

Yea not sure how I got negative rep for that comment.

I just gave you pos rep for the renaming idea, actually it is a great idea.  However I have to give you neg rep for the above quote.  :rulez:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Gracias sir. Jim cant be at the very back, I dont feel like getting stuffed into every corner. :lol:

Yea not sure how I got negative rep for that comment. Whatever, I've learned to not get butthurt over the interwebz.

@0hi0 will see what I'm talking about come epic ride time. :riding:

Ok whippersnapper, haven't I talked to about the proverbial "riding of jock straps"? 

I'm just a never was nor has been out to smell the country side of the fine Ohio landscape. Vroom vroom, now get back on the bench. :nono:

Edited by 0hi0

Just now, 0hi0 said:

Ok whippersnapper, haven't I talked to about the proverbial "riding of jock straps"? 

I'm just a never was nor has been out to smell the country side of the fine Ohio landscape. Vroom vroom, now get back on the bench. 

Care to explain why you disliked my comment of mach retard then? Not trying to ride any jock straps lol.

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Care to explain why you disliked my comment of mach retard then? Not trying to ride any jock straps lol.

Whoa, slow down young buck. I ain't getting drug down into your gay ass games of talking about "likes" "dislikes" crap. Save that pussy shit for PM's of the OR click. I'm just here for rides, track days and bike nights. 

But on another note, yea---I just don't like you. I mean one day I might if we can establish your not a squid and can go decently around a corner. Fuck, I doubt you drink beer...

Till then, take your bro crush elsewhere. My wife is very jealous. But your probably use to getting beat up by girls....

• Downvote 4

1 minute ago, 0hi0 said:

Whoa, slow down young buck. I ain't getting drug down into your gay ass games of talking about "likes" "dislikes" crap. Save that pussy shit for PM's of the OR click. I'm just here for rides, track days and bike nights. 

But on another note, yea---I just don't like you. I mean one day I might if we can establish your not a squid and can go decently around a corner. Fuck, I doubt you drink beer...

Till then, take your bro crush elsewhere. My wife is very jealous. But your probably use to getting beat up by girls....

hahaha this guy. I dont have anything to prove to you. But I have noticed ever since you started posting again, drama has followed. I look forward to meeting you in real life, I'm a nice guy, I hope you are too!

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Enough.

This is Derek's planning thread for the Epic Ride.  He puts a boatload of effort into keeping it all straight for us we don't need to make it harder on him.

Everyone, just let it go. Or take it to another thread.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Uncle Punk said:

Over moderator!

I don't hang out here much anymore so forgive me if I'm not up to speed on any new rule changes. Is it a new OR thing that threads must remain on topic? This seems completely unOR.

I didn't moderate. I expressed my opinion, just like everyone else.

6 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

So you just told the kids to stay off of your yard while chasing them from behind your walker?

No I asked them to move to another part of the lawn.  Try and keep up please.

5 minutes ago, snot said:

It's rare a thread is locked or stays locked.

OhiO pissed off @MidgetTodd a while back too.

He talks a lot of shit without knowing the riders. 

We were a bit slow to step in, the extra drama is on us. Mostly me. But its fixed now.

Oh and I actually think anyone riding in fast group should be known by at least one of the others. 

Last 2 rides we have had some non-OR riders in our group. In one ride one went down (he had no business riding with us), this rider was riding over his head.

The 2nd time we had riders who disrespected others by riding like an asshat. Same group, we had a rider that: knew his limit, chose to ride in the back of the pack, was level headed, and respectful (UP brought him). I am willing to let them ride with us if they can respect the ride and group. 

This is why I sweep, I don't want people up my ass and I carry the 1st aid kit.

Edited by snot
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tonik said:

We were a bit slow to step in, the extra drama is on us. Mostly me. But its fixed now.

No way it's great entertainment... I like watching them get their asses handed to them by the others...it's a great way for some of us to vent too. 

On 8/12/2016 at 1:10 PM, Uncle Punk said:

We might could make it to an explanation but the stupid fucking over moderators keep locking threads just when the dialog gets to the good stuff.  

You should be a mod so you can have the same powers..

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, snot said:

No way it's great entertainment... I like watching them get their asses handed to them by the others...it's a great way for some of us to vent too. 

Yea, but that wasn't happening.  It was this dude's third time going off the deep end and the OR Keyboard Militia didn't put him down, didn't even try.  So we did.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Yea, but that wasn't happening.  It was this dude's third time going off the deep end and the OR Keyboard Militia didn't put him down, didn't even try.  So we did.

I was in the kitchen, sorry. The rest must of been out riding.