unOFFICIAL FALL 2016 EPIC RIDE Shit Show

TimTheAzn

49 minutes ago, TwiztedRabbit said:

Not to punch it in..  1. but every org worth its salt has you follow the leader in novice till lunch.. it is a school not a go out and bone your ride or someone else day.. its geared towards those whom have never been on track and need to learn the basics...  2. and the visor is an everywhere situation.. are your 3. glasses under your visor shatter resistant? We dont know that.. its safety and should be  common knowledge but we cover it anyways.. btw... use the coaches we're there to help you get better.. previous racer or not. There is always something to learn. Always a better line choice, later braking marker, better body position and so on... 4. dont be a "loner" who gets upset that they can't ride their ride when they have never been to a place before.. lest you end up an out of control shit lined rolling road block.

1. That's a mighty tall statement. So every track day org coast to coast isn't worth it's salt? Not sure if Monte still runs STT but this follow till lunch wasn't even one of his rules.Must of just been changed. HOWEVER, different passing rules are enforced, then gradually loosen till AFTER lunch. Since your so full of hot stream were you there for the 4th of July track day at Mid-O? Doubt it, but THAT track day had the "follow me" rule going ALL day. Hence why I raised the bullshit flag and got the bump. Yes, I wasted almost a whole day and a good chunk of money being bored.

2. This you are correct. However, on a RED flag just before pitting in? Yea, watch races from Amateur all the way up to the pro's. Hell even in other Track days, specifically in the South East to Texas were temperatures are scorching, you will see this practice ALL the time. This was complete unnecessary communication by a over egotistical coach---my opinion. However, that dude pulled that stunt else where I'm sure other wouldn't show as much control as I did.

3. The sun shield under the visor is shatter resistant. I'm sure it's a standard for helmet manufactures put them in a helmet. So if by an act of Jesus, something goes through the sun visor and glasses, I'm having a bad day.

4. Call me what you want. As I previously stated to the Midget, I needed someone to show me the line. After that I prefer to work on them on my own, LIKE MOST RACERS DO. Sorry, I don't require hand held. And the whole stuck behind someone else who is slower, then a little faster then a little slower is not my preferred method to learn a track. I wasn't able to get consistency or a rhythm I NEED to learn proper lines AT SPEED.

So keep on keeping on with your "worship me I'm a coach" mentality. I'm sure it's impressive to those who have never done track days, but for some---well your just on another ego coach. Humble is always the way to go, that is if you can take some advise. Especially representing a track day organization. You are representing them.

20 minutes ago, TwiztedRabbit said:

The only shame i have is that i can't be a complete dick about it all :(  representing organizations and all

I'm sure you can be let into the coveted "OR Clique" and a alter ego can be given. Then you can say what you want.

10 minutes ago, Vagabound said:

2. This was complete unnecessary communication by a over egotistical coach---my opinion. 

3. The sun shield under the visor is shatter resistant. I'm sure it's a standard for helmet manufactures put them in a helmet. So if by an act of Jesus, something goes through the sun visor and glasses, I'm having a bad day.

4. Call me what you want. As I previously stated to the Midget, I needed someone to show me the line. After that I prefer to work on them on my own,

On item 2, often you enforce the letter of the law on people that have demonstrated they are asshats and need a wake up call. I have seen that happen on message boards for example. Very recently as a matter of fact.

On item 3.  They don't know that, probably can't see it down anyway.  If the rule is keep the shield down, then it stays down.  However, my point above on item 2. It might apply here as well.

On item 4. When you graduate from Novice per their rules on their track at their track day you are welcome to do so. 

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

On item 2, often you enforce the letter of the law on people that have demonstrated they are asshats and need a wake up call. I have seen that happen on message boards for example. Very recently as a matter of fact.

On item 3.  They don't know that, probably can't see it down anyway.  If the rule is keep the shield down, then it stays down.  However, my point above on item 2. It might apply here as well.

On item 4. When you graduate from Novice per their rules on their track at their track day you are welcome to do so. 

The rules did not state follow the leader ALL day. Nor was this communicated in the morning meeting.

So now your calling me a asshat? tick tock tick tock

3 hours ago, Vagabound said:

I asked him to remove me from the Novice group and he did.

2 minutes ago, Vagabound said:

The rules did not state follow the leader ALL day.

Which was it, ALL day or until you asked him to move you up.

Yea, you're an asshat. We even have an emoticon just for you.

:asshat:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Which was it, ALL day or until you asked him to move you up.

Yea, you're an asshat. We even have an emoticon just for you.

You must have a reading comprehension issue. Something about something, rain, something, bike carnage, something, pack up. 

Keep it up, no wonder your prone to bloody noses. 

No monte doesnt run stt anymore, and it has changed in the last 6 years since. And you state an unfactual EVERY trackday org which obviously untrue as we have stated 2 orgs just today. per insurance regulations. Visors have to stay down... like i said we dont know whats under your helmet so visors down or gtfo... its a rule get over it.. as stated before what racers do isn't what trackdays do. And if other orgs do it good on them.. these dont so follow the stated rule nonego in that. wanna do whatever go race, and even then something tells me that you'd be put in your place, otherwise shut up. Your facts weren't even facts... 

2 minutes ago, TwiztedRabbit said:

No monte doesnt run stt anymore, and it has changed in the last 6 years since. And you state an unfactual EVERY trackday org which obviously untrue as we have stated 2 orgs just today. per insurance regulations. Visors have to stay down... like i said we dont know whats under your helmet so visors down or gtfo... its a rule get over it.. as stated before what racers do isn't what trackdays do. And if other orgs do it good on them.. these dont so follow the stated rule nonego in that. wanna do whatever go race, and even then something tells me that you'd be put in your place, otherwise shut up. Your facts weren't even facts... 

Squirrel! 

1 minute ago, TwiztedRabbit said:

Perfect response to someone who can't fathom to be wrong 

But mommy they are assaulting me with knowledge 

And I will continue to raise my visor before pitting in on a red flag or after a session is complete. I'm just not going to argue with you anymore. 

2 minutes ago, TwiztedRabbit said:

That's fine,  continue to do it. Its no skin off my back. Just be prepared to be told not to do it. I've even see people be pulled off track for a session for not abiding by the tracks rules.

Visor down, don't yell!!! Ahahaha

Snoooooooze

So, back to what's more important. When's your next track day? :lol:

44 minutes ago, Vagabound said:

The rules did not state follow the leader ALL day. Nor was this communicated in the morning meeting.

So now your calling me a asshat? tick tock tick tock

These tick tocks better be a countdown to a group hug. Any threats of violence gets the ban hammer, and may have to be reported to authorities. I'd have to check with the lawyer to find out what my responsibility there is. Just a heads up. And remember, there are now a few thousand witnesses who can verify any physical actions you take were planned. I'm staying out of this shit show as much as possible, but threats will be nixed asap. PSA over. Stayed tuned for your regularly scheduled shit show. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Vagabound said:

You must have a reading comprehension issue. Something about something, rain, something, bike carnage, something, pack up. 

Keep it up, no wonder your prone to bloody noses. 

No, my reading comprehension is fine.  You said ALL day, and it wasn't.  And it wasn't the fault of the track organizers that you didn't get to run on your own. Both of which you have claimed.  Those are established lies.  Wear your hat proudly, you earned it.

Just now, Casper said:

These tick tocks better be a countdown to a group hug. Any threats of violence gets the ban hammer, and may have to be reported to authorities. I'd have to check with the lawyer to find out what my responsibility there is. Just a heads up. And remember, there are now a few thousand witnesses who can verify any physical actions you take were planned. I'm staying out of this shit show as much as possible, but threats will be nixed asap. PSA over. Stayed tuned for your regularly scheduled shit show. 

WTF? "Tick tock tick tock" was IP's material. I'm simply not resorting to personal attacks or name calling. Seeing how it's ok for one group to do it, however not others. So fucking confusing.

I'm to old to be throwing down. But I will most certainly defend myself if assaulted. 

Someone must be scared! All fun and games till the lawyers get involved. 

Thanks for restoring my previous posts. 

Lawyers!:lol:

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vagabound said:

WTF? "Tick tock tick tock" was IP's material. I'm simply not resorting to personal attacks or name calling. Seeing how it's ok for one group to do it, however not others. So fucking confusing.

I'm to old to be throwing down. But I will most certainly defend myself if assaulted. 

Someone must be scared! All fun and games till the lawyers get involved. 

Thanks for restoring my previous posts. 

Lawyers!:lol:

A honest no harm intended heads up.

I have NEVER seen Casper, who owns this joint, step in and speak up like that. You should take that into account.

• Upvote 2