New to the forum.

Dom

Recently saw a biker with Ohio Riders stickers on his bike and did a search which led me here. Been riding for a few years, just traded in my Ducati 1098 for a Triumph Daytona 675R. I live in Lakewood and am always down for rides, previous year I did roughly 5 trips to Maryland and DC solo, so I can ride for a bit of time. Hit me up if you guys want to ride at all. Hopefully see/meet up with you guys at the epic ride. 

Welcome to the OR community!  Most NEO riders will be meeting in the AM to ride to the Logan meet spot for the Epic ride.  You can tag along with us if you want.  It is the best way to meet all the OR peeps!

On 9/2/2016 at 1:50 PM, Dom said:

Recently saw a biker with Ohio Riders stickers on his bike and did a search which led me here. Been riding for a few years, just traded in my Ducati 1098 for a Triumph Daytona 675R. I live in Lakewood and am always down for rides, previous year I did roughly 5 trips to Maryland and DC solo, so I can ride for a bit of time. Hit me up if you guys want to ride at all. Hopefully see/meet up with you guys at the epic ride. 

On 9/2/2016 at 1:54 PM, TimTheAzn said:

Those Ohio Riders stickers are finally paying off :D.

Welcome Dom, beautiful bike. Look forward to some rides and cruises.

Something seems fishy here.  A 675r rider from Lakewood and the first response is by a 675r rider from Lakewood.  Are you the same person?? :drama: