New here

6rMark

Hey everyone, Im new here but have been riding for a few years now. Yesterday I met a bunch of you on the Epic ride, and epic it was! I had a blast! You all seem like a great group to ride with and I look forward to riding with you some more. By the way, I was the guy with the only green kawasaki there.

image.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 6rMark said:

Thanks everyone! I forgot to mention I'm in the cleveland area, specifically Lakewood. And Ninjadoc, I don't think so either but I do have you on my gopro when you were taking pictures!

5 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

@6rMark can u upload a nice twisty section 2 min clip of video to Dropbox and send me the link, the angle looks good. 

Yea, I want to see it too.  That mount point looks pretty promising.

6 hours ago, 6rMark said:

Thanks everyone! I forgot to mention I'm in the cleveland area, specifically Lakewood. And Ninjadoc, I don't think so either but I do have you on my gopro when you were taking pictures!

image.jpg

I dig this angle.  Is that me in front? :banana: 

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

I really dont ride it anymore, I just put it on the trailer and drive it places. Like taking your dog for a walk. :dunno:

You trailer-ed your bike far further than you road it that day. That is just plain fucked up.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tonik said:

You trailer-ed your bike far further than you road it that day. That is just plain fucked up.

I didnt think of that until someone said that later. That is kinda f'd up. I did it to see you guys! Also, since the Gap trip I hadnt spent more than 20-30 min on my bike at a time, so I woulda died.

6 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I didnt think of that until someone said that later. That is kinda f'd up. I did it to see you guys! Also, since the Gap trip I hadnt spent more than 20-30 min on my bike at a time, so I woulda died.

Nah man, you know you move enough to keep it interesting.  Our trip home was fantastic.  170 on 16 and hauled ass up 83 trying to beat the dark. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Maybe next time, I do love chasing you up and down 83....

Maybe I'll trailer to Wooster next time :lol:

u should trailer it to my home and then we can go ride east side roads during slower weekdays afternoons, as you know I don't have any weekends off for the next one month almost :(

2 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

u should trailer it to my home and then we can go ride east side roads during slower weekdays afternoons, as you know I don't have any weekends off for the next one month almost :(

Speaking of which, give me a number to call and complain about your schedule.  You need more time to spend with family and motorcycle family!!

• Upvote 1