9/15/16 Early Morning Ride

Kruse08

Since I did not get to go on the unofficial epic ride this year due to work and the rain I am thinking of just riding down Rt. 83 to New Concord and then riding back up home.  This is more for the NE Ohio people but if anyone wants to ride that morning you are more than welcome to ride along.  Leaving early say 7am and thinking of being back around lunch.  I thought I would toss this out there even though most of you work in the week.  I just really love Rt. 83 and have not ridden it enough this year so it is needed.

51 minutes ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I work 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. I'll be off Friday morning. Text me with details. I just wrapped up the service on Dave's less-good Multistrada.

Will meeting in magnolia around 2 pm work for you? just a short jaunt 150 -200 miles around some local roads and come back by 5-6 pm. I got a nice short loop you will like, mostly new pavement, likely roads u haven't been on recently for sure. mmmmm tasty :) just trying to make it more appealing

Edited by NinjaDoc

21 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

I am gonna shoot you next time I see you :D ur looking at peeps who work 400 days a year

I'm hurt Doc. I was just saying I miss riding with you. Should I have Casper talk to you about your shooting best be hugs? :D

3 minutes ago, durk said:

I'm hurt Doc. I was just saying I miss riding with you. Should I have Casper talk to you about your shooting best be hugs? :D

haha :)

unfortunately no weekends for me until middle of October :( You lucky punks gonna have some nice weather for the next few weekends. ride safe and enjoy. don't worry . No rains unless of course @Al Z. Heimer shows up :)