International Motorcycle Show - Cleveland

ScubaCinci

The VJMC (Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club) will not be represented this year at any of the shows around the country. Seems that the new owners of the show demand a contract from ALL exhibitors including non-profit clubs. If they don't exhibit all of their listed bikes, they are subject to penalties of up to $10,000. What a crock of crap that is. A non-profit club would expose themselves to fiscal demise. Let the show people know that this is not a intelligent course of action on their part. I am not sure how many other non-profits are passing on the IMC shows, but I would assume that there will be others. I an not even going to go and give them any of my hard earned cash if they treat their exhibitors like that. But then again, the show has been getting smaller each year and costlier for both the participants and the general public. At this rate, I don't see them surviving for too many more years.

• Upvote 1

On 12/13/2016 at 8:59 AM, 2talltim said:

Show was mildly disappointing the last couple times I went, but If I don't work and someone wants to put something together ill keep it a maybe.

The show was underwhelming last year but I was happy to get a mid-winter motorcycle fix.  The fookin snow blower didn't appreciate me trying to countersteer while doing laps up and down the driveway.

• Upvote 1