April 15; NEO garage gangbang and circle jerk

Gixxus Christ!

2 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

RIP to those Lights.  Gone but never forgotten. 

They are not gone, Hayden has them and the controller on his bench.  You are corrupting children and should be ashamed of your self.  Like I said... the gixxer force is strong.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tonik said:

Wait.

Its only a G S X R if it has lights right? And its a gixxer if there are no lights?

Maybe its the other way around. :dunno:

I'm not sure, I'm immune to the force of Suzuki's, it's more pasta & Starbucks for me...  ?

• Upvote 2

OK maggots, listen up.

I've chosen a menu for the event. Feedback will be ignored. Dissent will be scoffed at. You'll stuff your man-pleasers and shut up.

Gonna smoke 2 Boston butts the night before and have pulled pork in a crock pot day of. Will also be soaking fresh brats in beer day before and either smoking or grilling them day of. Likely also to have a crock pot of Ducati © brand pasta for the hipsters.

Why? Well, the last few years I've had to abscond to the more or less unpopulated area of the patio to run the BBQ grill 3 or 4 times during the event. Being a lazy bastard, this didn't appeal to me. So if you want burgers or dogs, bring them and you can use the grill. Once the brats are done, I'm done. 

I will be accepting applicants for the r&d phase of pork and brat seasoning and method selection to commence some time in March.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

I will be accepting applicants for the r&d phase of pork and brat seasoning and method selection to commence some time in March.

Hmm, I may be down since you degenerates are picking the "one" weekend I cant come.

Just now, CrazySkullCrusher said:

arent you choosing not to come the "one" weekend I host an event?

I suppose you can look at it that way. But I did have that scheduled far before dates for this were even thought of. Also I have lots of money tied up in that weekend already.