are you into cars?

ninjachk08

are you into cars?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. are you into cars?

just wanted to see if we have anyone thats into cars like they are bikes? i've been into cars for a few years, always liked bikes.. but now that i have one. i cant wait to learn more about them and get into them.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was always into cars, not too much into bikes. now i think im going the other way, more into bikes than cars.

cars are cool and all, but bikes are where its at IMO.

yup, but im always limited to what i have been able to do because of money, i have two right now, a e28 BMW 535i, and a 94 3000gt, im working on lightly modding them, but most of my cars i have bought them, fixed them, and sold them, for profit, and just for fun

i was always into cars, not too much into bikes. now i think im going the other way, more into bikes than cars.

cars are cool and all, but bikes are where its at IMO.

+1

I use to be HUGE in cars until I bought my first bike and then I lost interest. Cars don't turn me on at all anymore. I'm a bike guy. Cars are slow and no fun. You don't see car guys meeting at a SHELL and heading out for some country roads to hit twisties...:lol:

I agree with shitty. I've always been into cars, they are my true passion. Unfortunately they're a little expensive at the moment. But, at the moment motorcycles have stolen my interest.

This from the guy with da benz although he needs air in his tires

Before this year, my only interest in cars has been to own one with enough features and good fuel economy. I've always been at least a little interested in what others modify/build but never had any desire to do anything to my own ride.

Now that I've bought my first bike, it's all changing... I keep thinking about custom paint, different exhaust, etc. I'm even getting nitpicky about something as minor as which after-market helmet lock to install!

*sigh* I caught the bug, I guess! :safemotorcycle: