Take 2 Epic ride 6/27

Muckles

10 hours ago, Shoop said:

Y’all missed a great day. 

D2E80464-3FB2-4E2F-8AD5-D58B05B05F5F.jpeg

Looks like it cleared up, it was torrential down pour when I would have left to get on the road. Hopefully we can get another one in before the end of the season.

7 hours ago, Tonik said:

Not really, below went across the state right when we would have been heading home. Right call man.

>>> Agreed.  

Down south in WV we didn’t get any rain till the evening  

• Upvote 1

I ran the posted route in this thread backwards today. Good times. I have never run 377 beyond 555. That road just keeps on giving. 550 was great right off 377. Fun times. I hope we can get a decent size group together to run it as a group ride. I did tack on some additional roads to the loop. I have a hard time not riding 800 north out of Fly. 

• Upvote 4

On 6/29/2020 at 7:18 PM, durk said:

I ran the posted route in this thread backwards today. Good times. I have never run 377 beyond 555. That road just keeps on giving. 550 was great right off 377. Fun times. I hope we can get a decent size group together to run it as a group ride. I did tack on some additional roads to the loop. I have a hard time not riding 800 north out of Fly. 

I've been tempted to do something similar. I'm interested in in exploring this Western bits of this route.