It's ON!! Memorial Day Weekend rides!

InyaAzz

OK..I'm back on the scene..sorta. I have had some family drama...plus my god father died and it's put me against the ropes for a few weeks here. To pour salt in the wound, my bike is STILL AWOL. That situation should be fixing itself in the next day or two...

So in anticipation of this weekend and some glorious weather, lets start planning some rides. I figure Sat..Sun..Mon..it's all good. Everyone, post your availability and I'll start more threads on the specific days of the rides.

Also post if you have a chatterbox.

:banana:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if I'm up for a ride to Toledo (per Satan's posted link), unless I can con the g/f into coming, and if any of you guys know a more 'scenic' route (lakefront - Rt 2?) to head out west? Driving west in Northern ohio is about as awesome as driving north from western Ohio (rt. 23 = teh lame). I've rode out rt. 20 to Norwalk too many times to know there's NOTHING out that way.

I dunno if I'm up for a ride to Toledo (per Satan's posted link), unless I can con the g/f into coming, and if any of you guys know a more 'scenic' route (lakefront - Rt 2?) to head out west? Driving west in Northern ohio is about as awesome as driving north from western Ohio (rt. 23 = teh lame). I've rode out rt. 20 to Norwalk too many times to know there's NOTHING out that way.

23 sucks balls.

Rt2 is pretty cool. Come meet us in Toledo for lunch! Then we'll cruise through a few parks and down the river a bit.

if any of you clevelandish guys end up there I will ride back with you guys, well at least until I get to lorain

OK....I'm in for any and all of this. I'm planning on going down to C-bus on Sat. morning to get the bike tuned IF Brian at DTM can do it. I'll be calling him this morning. But you can damn well bet I'm going out Sun. and Mon. A couple friends were talking about riding on Sun. morning heading south somewhere. One guys is a eastsider and the other and myself are westsiders, all are welcome or we could plan something together.

We could plan a trip from this area out to meet Satan and his group and then ride with them for a while. This would be cool as we'd get to put some faces to screen names.

I missed the Toledo thread info. Let me see what's going on. R1crusher, are you riding your bike to C-Bus or trailering it? My trailer is being hijacked for bike week in Myrtle beach this weekend, so I won't have access to it. I want to get my bike tuned ASAP though. Let me know what your plans are. Maybe he can squeeze us both in.

I saw this thread, but I assumed this place was in Cbus or around the area. I think a west side cleveland meet and greet is in order.

I know Detroit Sport Bikes was making a trip to the Honda dealer there, but I think that is on Sunday. I'll double check.

This is looking promising for Monday...but what about the rest of the holiday weekend?!?!

I missed the Toledo thread info. Let me see what's going on. R1crusher, are you riding your bike to C-Bus or trailering it? My trailer is being hijacked for bike week in Myrtle beach this weekend, so I won't have access to it. I want to get my bike tuned ASAP though. Let me know what your plans are. Maybe he can squeeze us both in.

Turbo810 (John) and I were planning on riding down in the morning on Sat. if Brian is available. The weather looks like it will finally break and it's short notice for Brian but I hope he can do it. If I can get a hold of him I'll ask about tuning for you also. I sent a PM as I can't find Brian's shop number anywhere. The link from here works but his site is down or something. I'll give you a call when I get in touch with him.

Turbo810 (John) and I were planning on riding down in the morning on Sat. if Brian is available. The weather looks like it will finally break and it's short notice for Brian but I hope he can do it. If I can get a hold of him I'll ask about tuning for you also. I sent a PM as I can't find Brian's shop number anywhere. The link from here works but his site is down or something. I'll give you a call when I get in touch with him.

Yeah definitely let me know. I still need to get my damn bike back from Kennedy's, but it sounded like it was going to be ready in time. I've already had to cancel my bike week trip to Myrtle Beach because it wasn't done on time. 4 weeks already. Ugh.

Well Inya....you can't say I didn't tell ya they were slow! I posted a pic of your yet to be finished ride while it was at the shop.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=13657

They couldn't even tell me what happened....you have some tight lips!

To Mag...all are welcome! We'll try to keep the thread updated and maybe we'll get together.

r1crusher let me know what your plans are for saturday, I need to stop up in Lorain this weekend because my mom is having some out of town guests and I need to make an appearance. If you ride down here I will ride back up with you guys

Well Inya....you can't say I didn't tell ya they were slow! I posted a pic of your yet to be finished ride while it was at the shop.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=13657

They couldn't even tell me what happened....you have some tight lips!

To Mag...all are welcome! We'll try to keep the thread updated and maybe we'll get together.

I knew they were slow..but I'm not taking a Kawasaki to a Honda dealer..and I wasn't going to ride it all the way to State 8. Speaking of Honda, I called them before hand and they told me that they were short staffed.

r1crusher let me know what your plans are for saturday, I need to stop up in Lorain this weekend because my mom is having some out of town guests and I need to make an appearance. If you ride down here I will ride back up with you guys

Bet!!

I would like to meet up with the c-bus guys on monday so if anyone wants to meet up and head down there monday morning let me know and we will set up a meeting point

I'm game. Do you want to meet them in Toledo at lunch and then ride a bit, or try to meet them on their way up there?

I can't think of any real decent rides to Toledo, last time I just took 18 to 20 and it was flat and boring.