Wheres the best place to put your jacket when riding

flounder

You can flame me if you want, cuz I know it was stupid. But I've had a similar thing happen to me. I had a hoodie stuffed and strapped inside my extra helmet that was hanging on the helmet hook. Anyway, it obviously wasn't strapped in there good enough as it fell out and into my chain. Locked up my rear tire, as I was running about 90. But I didn't wreck. Controlled the slide until I stopped. I got off the bike and started kicking my ass for being such a dumb fuck.

I wouldn't flame ya, I don't know you well enough yet...

I forgot about my kickstand on my '77 CB750,(when I was 17) tried to make a left, bike decided to go straight, road went left and i ended up blasting through the windsheild into someone's yard...

fairing was totaled, mp3 player was totaled, and i ended up with a small scratch on my side, along with a few days of soreness...

You can flame me if you want, cuz I know it was stupid. But I've had a similar thing happen to me. I had a hoodie stuffed and strapped inside my extra helmet that was hanging on the helmet hook. Anyway, it obviously wasn't strapped in there good enough as it fell out and into my chain. Locked up my rear tire, as I was running about 90. But I didn't wreck. Controlled the slide until I stopped. I got off the bike and started kicking my ass for being such a dumb fuck.

That isn't what's funny about this story. I can only assume that you had a jacket on and just wanted to carry a hoodie. This guy was dumb enough to not wear his leathers and instead they got him in an accident.

Some people man...:nono:

That isn't what's funny about this story. I can only assume that you had a jacket on and just wanted to carry a hoodie. This guy was dumb enough to not wear his leathers and instead they got him in an accident.

Some people man...:nono:

Know what you're saying. The other thing that I found humor in is his lack of being able to control the bike after it locked up. If ya cant do a power slide then you shouldn't be on a bike. If he would have known how to slide it, he prolly could have controlled it instead of eating pavement.

*disclaimer* I'm no pro. I learned to lock em up and slide in the dirt.

wuz yer fav'rt culur? minez CHROME! :lol: It's ashame theirs probably a law in that state to make people wear helmets (can't see any other reason he'd be wearing one, that really isn't a "helmet" that you would buy for actual serious protection) Darwin would have been proud of him.

Oh shit that's funny. He deserves it though. Unfortunately the only lessons he'll take home are a) not to bring a jacket to begin with, b) half helmets are great head gear, and 3) large saddle bags will allow him to carry even more shit.

Oh shit that's funny. He deserves it though. Unfortunately the only lessons he'll take home are a) not to bring a jacket to begin with, b) half helmets are great head gear, and 3) large saddle bags will allow him to carry even more shit.

:lol: quoted for truth!

At 35 he sure shouldn't have been in a mid life crisis yet!!

Cause that would make me well over the hill and I am not ready for that!!

what senior citizens class did you learn to troll the internet old man??? go scrub your balls you dusty old fart!!!!;) j/p

Don't laugh too quickly just because he is a Harley rider. I got a button up shirt and a pair of boxers caught in my chain on 71 doing 80. Not a good experience, for me, or the female statey who pulled my underoos out of my front and rear sprockets

Don't laugh too quickly just because he is a Harley rider. I got a button up shirt and a pair of boxers caught in my chain on 71 doing 80. Not a good experience, for me, or the female statey who pulled my underoos out of my front and rear sprockets

:lol: Time to trade your ride in for a Harley.