Wheres the best place to put your jacket when riding

flounder

I forgot about my kickstand on my '77 CB750,(when I was 17) tried to make a left, bike decided to go straight, road went left and i ended up blasting through the windsheild into someone's yard...

fairing was totaled, mp3 player was totaled, and i ended up with a small scratch on my side, along with a few days of soreness...

I didn't know that 77 Hondas had MP3 players. :D I did that on my 77 CB 360. Fortunately wasn't going too fast.

And this dudes name was Davidson. Nuff said. Too bad he scratched his cute lil helmet.

You can flame me if you want, cuz I know it was stupid. But I've had a similar thing happen to me. I had a hoodie stuffed and strapped inside my extra helmet that was hanging on the helmet hook. Anyway, it obviously wasn't strapped in there good enough as it fell out and into my chain. Locked up my rear tire, as I was running about 90. But I didn't wreck. Controlled the slide until I stopped. I got off the bike and started kicking my ass for being such a dumb fuck.
Man I did that back in 86 on my kz650 and the chain locked up had to roll the bike backwards to get my t-shirt out. Know the feeling. Scary ride.:(

Don't laugh too quickly just because he is a Harley rider. I got a button up shirt and a pair of boxers caught in my chain on 71 doing 80. Not a good experience, for me, or the female statey who pulled my underoos out of my front and rear sprockets

Do tell..:popcorn:

Oh shit that's funny. He deserves it though. Unfortunately the only lessons he'll take home are a) not to bring a jacket to begin with, b) half helmets are great head gear, and 3) large saddle bags will allow him to carry even more shit.

I have a half helmet (DOT approved), that is one thing but he had a brain bucket, those are about as useful as a hard hat.

P.S. Yes i know that 3/4 or full helmets are safer but at least my shit is DOT approved, and is thicker than a piece of plastic.

I didn't know that 77 Hondas had MP3 players. :D I did that on my 77 CB 360. Fortunately wasn't going too fast.

I had a RCA 16 meg (solid state) mp3 player mounted to the handle bar...

I had it hooked up to a tape adaptor for the stereo in the wind jammer fairing...