wrecking the 954rr today

88lx5oh

nice hey hoblick i never got a chance to really talk to you but the guy that was riding with matt was me. i really pissed that nobody got my wreck on video. i had perfect timing with buying my jacket now it just sucks because ive had it a whole two days and the damn thing is all scuffed up.

understandable... i lucked out getting mine wiht my bike.. cage and jacket..

but to suggest a cage to you.. either 905 racing, or freestyle ingenuity.

i ahve seen both, i personally have the freestyle ingenuity, and it is alot les bulky than a 905. protects as well if not better too.

and there is a way to get 10% off when ordering from them lol. let me know when you go to order one.

at first i didnt like the FI cages but after seeing yours its starting to grow on me. i know they are strong. plenty of people on stuntlife swear by them. i really dont like 905 cages because of the looks. they look shitty. i really like matts powers cage. i think its nicely built and looks bad ass but he says its a bit on the heavy side.

i dont think i was even there when people were taking pictures. ive been asking everyone if they had a picture with me in it doin some kind of action. i just want to have something that i can actually say is me. did you guys have anyone taking pictures when we were there riding.