The Final Word!! Bike Is Totalled

Ron Burgundy

Perhaps I'm missing the obvious here, since no one else's asked about it.........But what's the rusty pole sticking out of the ground :confused:

Oh yeahhhh...Annddddd..................

Tires cupped!! :)

What year? If it is an 08, I'm interested if the insurance buy back is reasonable...

Have him ask - he has first right of refusal... I'll pay him extra (he'll make money on top of what they will give him for it)... It honestly doesn't look that bad...

Oh, and the tires look fine...

What year? If it is an 08, I'm interested if the insurance buy back is reasonable...

Have him ask - he has first right of refusal... I'll pay him extra (he'll make money on top of what they will give him for it)... It honestly doesn't look that bad...

Oh, and the tires look fine...

its a 06. The tires are brand new on it.

whats that rusty meatal thing sticking out of the ground? Man you're lucky you didn't hit that. Would have cut you in two... true meaning of squid then... Glad you're alright.

I was wondering the same thing. I hope he's updated on his shots. jk

Glad you are ok.

yeah think jordan (bikes owner) an i are going to go down to columbus an get him an 848!!!! anyone know of where to get a good deal on one?

I doooo... Its not here in Columbus tho, but its worth the 3 hour drive!