new Z06

black00ws6

Originally posted by buckeye:

the c5 looks SOOOO much better

This gentleman preaches the truth.

~Edit~ok, so dialup just finally loaded the pics. I retract my previous statement. That red is sex. I'd like the see the black from the same angle. Remind me again how much these things are going for? Still needs the previous Z06 back glass setup though.

Originally posted by AustinL911:

This gentleman preaches the truth.

~Edit~ok, so dialup just finally loaded the pics. I retract my previous statement. That red is sex. I'd like the see the black from the same angle. Remind me again how much these things are going for? Still needs the previous Z06 back glass setup though.

Other views of the red and black..

http://community.webshots.com/album/298556471dhBsDZ

The MSRP will be in the mid to low 60's to a base one, in the low 70's for a fully loaded.

Specs...

then new LS7 vette is a 500hp, 475lb-ft.

Manufactures' perfomrances ratings

0-60: 3.8 sec

0-100: 7.7 sec

1/4 mile: 11.7 sec@127 mph

I am waiting for awhile to buy a C6. Been reading alot of major probs with the new C6 that people are having. 1 problem that scares me is some have experienced crank bolts coming out and unloading all the oil out of the car and locking the motor. Also alot of clutch problems

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Damn, it's basically a coin toss. Both look great. I'd probably go with black, but that's just me. Of course, it'd be harder to keep looking clean.

Not for John, he would have to drive it to get it dirty.

tongue.gif

Originally posted by Mac Daddy:

coming from someone who drives a car that closely resembles a pile of shit

You don't even know what I drive So stfu. And Sams car looks twice as good as any of those pics and adding hp is easier that changing the whole body of a car

Originally posted by buckeye:

You don't even know what I drive So stfu. And Sams car looks twice as good as any of those pics and adding hp is easier that changing the whole body of a car

the C6 is LIGHTYEARS ahead in every way. They did allot more than just slap some new finders on it and throw a bigger motor in.... The C6 can out handle, out brake, out corner, and out accelerate any stock C5. It's like compairing the LT1 to the LS1.... they redesigned it to make it better in almost every way.

one thing that scares me about the C6 is those electric door handles... I wounder if those can short out? doesn't matter... at least if you die in a C6, you die in style :D