FS: KTM 440 EXE Dirt bike-$1200.

Guest turbojc

Guest turbojc

For sale is my 1995 KTM 440 EXE Dirt bike. (Made in Austria not a rice bike)

For those of you not familiar with Katoom of Austria, they make some of the worlds best enduro racing dirt bikes. Equipped with the best of the aftermarket from the factory, many of these bikes are raced by the professionals, strait out of the crate. They are the Porsche’s of dirt bikes and are not cheep. The one I am selling was over $6000.oo new. This particular model was built for only 2 years 1994-1995, 95 being the better of the two. It was built to race in desert and enduro racing open class. With 60+hp from the factory they were very completive.

From the factory they were equipped with top notch stuff like: Owins shock, White power forks, Brembo brakes, Dunlop tires, Aluminum handle bars-sprockets, O-ring chain, and the list goes on.

Stuff I have added on includes: Bark-buster Aluminum hand guards, Pro Circuit exhaust, and a UNI foam air filter. I have added a Steely brand 5oz flywheel weight and have put a bigger rear sprocket on the bike to make it more user friendly for tight woods riding. Although with a gearing change it could be made street legal. It does already have a head light and tail light. The Bike is in excellent shape and is truly ready to ride. It also comes with some extra exhaust system and some spare plastic.

I am asking $1200.oo for the bike and spare equipment. The only reason why I am selling the bike is to buy the parts needed to finish fixing the Stealth. This is a firm price.

The bike sold for well over $6k new and is in excellent shape. Also for SERIOUS BUYERS I can Bring the bike to the north or east side to meet any one who is interested in seeing it.

You may reach me by PM, email jcpassenyou@hotmail.com, or on AIM at Spoolintwins94d

Picture

http://www.truckinohio.net/filedump/josh/ktm.jpg

Thanks, Josh.

Guest turbojc
As soon as he buys the bike. May have to give you cash insted, cupple of months till the big 21. Thanks for the refferance.

Guest turbojc

It's extreamly easy to find parts. Iron pony carrys a decent amount of parts for it and so does Wheel Sports(KTM dealer). The bike shares alot of stuff with the rest of the KTM lines.

Sarry but $1200 is a firm price. It's actuly going in cycle trader for $1400 next week. I paid $2000 for it 2years ago and have put maby 15hours on it sence then. The bike is in EXTREAMLY good shape and truely ready to ride. If you would like to come out and see it you will see my point.

My friend Andy has a 94 KDX200 for sale for $800 if your interested. Neads a top-end though.

Guest turbojc
Nope he is just a broke collage person such as my self who is selling his bike to buy books. He needs cash for his bike too.