I want to give you wood!

SupraGlue

Got a bunch of burnable wood laying around over at the warehouses, and I want it gone. Someone, and I forgot who, said they wanted it. TAKE IT PLEASE!

Right now, there's enough to fill up my S10 longbed (it's full), plus about that much in a big pile. It's a lot of 2x4s, plywood, a couple of pallets and crap like that. There's nails in a lot of it. There are also a couple of trees I can cut down (18 feet or so) but that would be green still.

Talk to me and get this stuff. 100% free, obviously.

Uhm, shouldn't this been in the garage sale section? Just curious. And it was me that wanted the wood. Since it's in your truck, wanna drop it off? I'll give you gas money or something. Give me a ring dude.

My truck is currently indisposed (no oil pressure). I have the motor pulled and am putting a new oil pump and headers on it. If I have it running before Saturday night, then yes I'm having another bonfire. If not, it'll be next weekend. I can store the wood in my garage at my apartment. That's not a problem.

Oh, and I tried to move it but it wouldn't let me because this isn't my section and I'm not a supermod thing.