Come On!!! Lets Ride!!

InyaAzz

Allright folks..decent weather today and tomorrow. Looks like a group of folks might be heading to SE Ohio for some riding tomorrow. Hopefully I can join em. If not, I'll be somewhat local.

What's the deelio for this weekend?!?! I can't stay gone for long, but I can get a nice ride in today and tomorrow. Everyone throw ya plans on here and let's meet up.

Assuming the weather looks like it will hold out, I'm reading out to Columbus tomorrow. Game plan is to leave by 9am, ride 62 pretty much the whole way, stop by Iron Pony to try on some race boots, lunch at Thurmans, ride home.

Any takers?

Where's everyone gonna be?

No where...yet. I'm still home. Honestly, I hate riding when it's super hot. Gear is too hot and I feel like a squid with my bare arms hanging out. I think I'm gonna wait until around 7 or so if I get out.

I'm going to start posting new threads for individual dates. Someone took me down Rt 60 and back up 83 and let me tell you..the tips of my boots are all f'ed up from the corners. I'm thinking we can hit that this saturday if weather permits. Due to the type of ride, I'm only talking about 4-5 hours of ride time.