Well people, this is what it has come to....

sonavabeech

What will the high bid be for this pristine 1993 Geo Metro?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What will the high bid be for this pristine 1993 Geo Metro?

• $5,000 - 7,000
    • $7,001 - 9,000
    • $9,001 +

if you think CSCC sucks your money away then i dont even want to talk about OSU, much less an ivy league or something like up here in NH/MA. cscc is like pocket change compared to those.

My daughter is graduating from OSU this weekend, with her Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering.......I KNOW what tuition prices are. My comment on having CSCC take all your money had more to do with being a former employee. They kept increasing the costs of the benefits, reduce the pay increases, and expect you to work obscene hours. Also the pay increases weren't merit based, so when I busted my ass, the phucktard in the next cube(who couldn't find his ass with both hands) got the exact same pay raise. Now Satan has to deal with those 'tards, and he has my upmost sympathies.:rant::offtopic:

But back to gas stealing, here in TX (the capital of oversized trucks) there is a rash of gas thievery. It takes some serious cajones to try an take gas in an area where almost everyone is carrying.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're also just sliding underneath and puncturing your gas tank too. Eitherway if they go that route you'll still be fucked.

Sorry this happened to you man. They need beat to death for sure. :nono:

this is the big thing in ctown now

Many of you are probably to young to remember but everyone had locking gas caps in the 70's. If you figure inflation gas prices were about the same as they are now or slightly lower. Most new cars came with locking caps but they also didn't have the locking fuel doors like you see on cars now days.

See this is why I think name changes shouldn't be allowed. I totally forgot who it was until you just mentioned that. I remember she use to be some type of hamburger name or something like that. :nono:

Say NO, to name changes.:beating:

I understand where you're coming from. I asked for the name change because I didn't put much thought into creating a name when I joined the forum. I just used my last name. After having thought about it, I felt more comfortable having a little more anonymity. I didn't mean to cause any confusion.

:D

more madness caused by the sickening gas prices

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___93-Geo-Metro-3-cyl-5-speed-RESTORED-like-new-gas-saver_W0QQitemZ250254471910QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250254471910&

*kbb private sale values:

excellent condition $850

good condition $700

fair condition $475

That Metro makes me miss my Sprint Turbo.

It was light, fast (handled great) and got around 40mpg. It would outrun a Mustang GT off the line (flame me if you want, the car flat flew) and a new set of 12" tires cost $80 at the time. I had $1600 in it, drove it for 2 years and sold it for $1600.

haha my dude in high school had one too. its like driving a slow go kart.

i knew a kid who had a drop top one too. lol.

i want one and put a busa engine in it.

haha my dude in high school had one too. its like driving a slow go kart.

i knew a kid who had a drop top one too. lol.

i want one and put a busa engine in it.

ive heard guys putting mustang motors in them:confused: never actually saw one but i have heard of them

Yea I've had a locking gas cap on my camaro ever since some jealous ass wipe put sugar in a friends gas tank.......I believe these things are a good investment to prevent theft and vandalism on a car.......but on a truck, if they want your fuel bad enough all they gotta do is crawl under and punch a whole in the tank and let her drain.....especially on jacked up trucks.

Yea I've had a locking gas cap on my camaro ever since some jealous ass wipe put sugar in a friends gas tank.......I believe these things are a good investment to prevent theft and vandalism on a car.......but on a truck, if they want your fuel bad enough all they gotta do is crawl under and punch a whole in the tank and let her drain.....especially on jacked up trucks.

just as easy in a car...seriously

I've punched so many tanks back in the day, it's not even funny, and NEVER had one blow up (I worked at a salvage yard, wasn't stealing gas)

but even cars with no wheels sitting an inch or 2 off the ground can be punched without much trouble...a long handled phillips screwdriver, mallet, and fuel hose can do whatever car you got down to near 1/8 tank

If you go with a locking gas cap, it's a good idea to keep a spare key in the glove box....

I remember having to call a locksmith to have my cap removed from my '78 Ford Bronco when I lost the key......:microwave:

Or.....the little weak ass key you got depending on the gas cap would break off in the caplock.

Also, if I catch anyone stealing gas from anybody's vehicle, I will beat the shit out of the ass licking sons of bitches with a baseball bat. No good dirty rock pluckers!

"Officer I don't know why the man beat the shit out of me... I was just taking gas from my car and going to take it to my sister's car who is parked right over there. As soon as I pulled out the hose from my trunk this random guy starking kicking the shit out of me for no reason. He was foaming at the mouth while yelling curses."