Motorcycle mechanics

RUTAN TA1647545492

Originally posted by HIgh Risk:

I would never bring my shit there.

Elaborate? Thats a pretty blind and ignorant comment. Not a single customer has been anything less than 100% pleased with anything we have done.

Please explain, because thats a pretty rude thing to say on a public forum.

Rob

Originally posted by rl:

Elaborate? Thats a pretty blind and ignorant comment. Not a single customer has been anything less than 100% pleased with anything we have done.

Please explain, because thats a pretty rude thing to say on a public forum.

Rob

My apologies, as I have heard some bad things. But if you have 0% comebacks, that will speak for itself.

I would never bring my shit there.
slan·der ( P ) Pronunciation Key (slndr)

n.

Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.

A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

These types of forums are great for free speech however, if you think you are immune from legal action for unfounded statements like yours, better think again - the first amendment does not protect you if you post something false that injures another party. And I feel that you have injured Creative Custom Choppers, with nothing to back it up.

I know Kelly's shop and not ONE person has been unhappy with his work and anything he's done. He's one of the most honest, talented people I know. Then a 'person' like you decides to post some high school bullshit to ruin a person's livelihood.

I suggest you edit your post at once.

Have a nice day.

Nothing Illegal has been said. He posted an opinion. The law can not prosecute him for saying "I would never take my shit there". If he would have said "Creative Custom choopers rapes children and kills puppies for fun", then he could be prosecuted. It's a good thing that you know what you're talking about, though. :rolleyes:

However... I have heard nothing but good things about CCC. graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Republicant:

Nothing Illegal has been said. He posted an opinion. The law can not prosecute him for saying "I would never take my shit there".

Cheeez! This is why I don't post here much anymore - I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS ILLEGAL - I implied the person he was posting about could sue him and probably win. Civil action does not equal criminal action - now I'll roll my eyes at you. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Don 95Vert:

Cheeez! This is why I don't post here much anymore - I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS ILLEGAL - I implied the person he was posting about could sue him and probably win. Civil action does not equal criminal action - now I'll roll my eyes at you. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No. What I said was not slander.