Thinking about this for the Bird...

MrMeanGreen

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

I like it the way it is. It looks really clean when the pop ups are down.

I have to agree with this. Plus, these aren't projectors and don't seem to be worth the price. It looks like they just built a housing for the stock low-beam and put a Wal-Mart fog light next to it.

Hey Ant, I've heard people say to stay away from those, because they fall apart or something. I was told they're made out of cheap plastic and that's why. Just a heads-up. But I, too, looked into them for my T/A to set it apart a little bit. Get that hood on there! That'll make it different. Leave it red too, for the holidays. smile.gif

Yuck. Those have been out for a while; I've hate them as much now as when they came out. Blah. Go buy an HID conversion if lighting is that important! Those just look so cheap and slapped on to me. The only ones I've ever seen (only in pics) that looked decent were the 98 Firehawk Prototype headlights. But you can't buy them and SLP will never produce them.

Well, it's your car, and you lean to the appearence thing as well as the performance. So to that I say it's your ride. If you want it, do it. My personal opinion is your car looks fine as is. $1000 is a stack of cash to be spent on fuel system, Poly bushings for the rear suspension, rims and slicks (not drag radials), front tires and rims (skinnies), a SMALL nitrous kit, to cool the intake charge. A manifold temp gauge, a cage (gotta have!) or anything else to get you to 10.50's. Shooting for 10.99 is ok I guess. But next spring the number SHOULD be 10.50 that you are shooting for.