COFBA Norwalk Day results thread!

MrMeanGreen

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by smokinHawk:

was ready then, weather was good to, untill we left.

now i got to fix my brakes.

What, you wore them out from your blazing top fuel runs?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by evorx7man:

What, you wore them out from your blazing top fuel runs?

No Fag, i lost pressure in them i dont know whats up, i havent had time to look at them yet, i think im leaking fluid or something somewhere.

ive only done 160 how fast have you gone?

i suppose you trap 126mph too

Originally posted by RUTAN TA:

so much for the SPEC stage3 time for an auto this time.

There was a huge fuss within the last few months on Audi World about spec clutches failing. They were bad enough that spec was replacing the clutches free of charge, and people would not put them in their cars. They were ponying up for something else, despite the free, new, clutch. Keep in mind that replacing a clutch on the S4 is a very involved job. If you are using this as an excuse to go auto, that's fine. Just letting you know your problem very well could be from a poorly designed/manufactured clutch and something that you might want to look into.

Guest evorx7man

No Fag, i lost pressure in them i dont know whats up, i havent had time to look at them yet, i think im leaking fluid or something somewhere.

ive only done 160 how fast have you gone?

i suppose you trap 126mph too

You are funny. I only have a 4 cylinder, there is no way I trap as fast as your race car. Hope you get your brakes fixed so you can get out and do some more 160mph pulls. Let me know when your are ready to get owned on the street.

Originally posted by Eatonup:

Nice run Anthony. :cool:

Thanks Matt. Like stated several times before, I appreciate my brother taking the time out to drag the car for me. I've been in Houston on business, and unfortunately, I couldn't come back for our Norwalk day.

At least my car made it ;)

Originally posted by RUTAN TA:

Thanks,I didnt know they were having problems.I called them and they want me to pull it out and send it to them before they will give me a price on replacing it.It worked great for @1.5 years.

SPEC clutches have had issues in several cars of people that I know... one actually blew up last year at Norwalk.. I'll never run another SPEC clutch.

Does that make your car faster then your brothers now Anthony?

at least you'll have the faster car, now if you could just drive it faster then him.

Yes, and all in good time. However, myself along with you and a slew of others should fear his new car :D

Originally posted by Wease:

What, no mention of the LS1 last year that ran 11.2's @ 123, all motor with almost 100 RWHP/RWTQ less than the blown Formula? :confused::eek:;)

Oh well, that's someone else's car. They're all built differently.

At least mine showed up to Norwalk graemlins/nod.gif

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by Vaccum Leaking V6:

SPEC clutches have had issues in several cars of people that I know... one actually blew up last year at Norwalk.. I'll never run another SPEC clutch.

hell, even 240s blow up spec stage 3 clutches. people who run the stage 2 have no problems. i avoid stage 3 at all costs.

Originally posted by The Vette:

He wasnt driving that is why it doesnt count.

I'll take you on in it. I'm sure Ant would be game. tongue.gif

My new car is a turd. My cat isn't even afraid of it. graemlins/thumbsdown.gif