Ride 6/15/08

Cleaner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting ready to head out to my appointment on the East Side. If I make it out in time I'll be at the meeting spot by 10:15 am. If I'm not there don't wait for me, I'm crossing my fingers though hoping I'll be able to make it.

It must have been Ohio wildlife vs Ohio Riders. I killed a ground hog!!! Cleaner and Satan were both hit by birds.

Cleaner got hit by a bird too!? And you killed a groundhog??? Goddamn. We should check and see if we need a hunting license next time we ride.

Cleaner got hit by a bird too!? And you killed a groundhog??? Goddamn. We should check and see if we need a hunting license next time we ride.

Yeah, about 10 minutes after we left you I got hit in the left arm by a bird. It scared me more than anything. I thought I was getting attacked by a bird that could fly 75mph. That's some scary shit.

Good ride guys. Thanks for coming out.

Yeah, about 10 minutes after we left you I got hit in the left arm by a bird. It scared me more than anything. I thought I was getting attacked by a bird that could fly 75mph. That's some scary shit.

Good ride guys. Thanks for coming out.

Yeah, the bird hitting me didn't hurt. The charley-horse that came afterwards hurt. A lot. I have a welt the size of a softball on my inner thigh.