What is wrong with this?

Originally posted by Aggressor:

It's in Atlanta, which I'll be there all week.

If anyone is SERIOUS about looking at it, lemme know and I can check it out and take some pics.

I am dead serious, this is why I posted it. If doug is correct, then hope is lost on this car.

Anthony, if possible, can you take a look at it for me, I would owe a huge one.

Thanks in advance.

Ty

Originally posted by Aggressor:

Ty, call the number and set something up. I'll be available to look at it between Monday-Thursday this week after 6pm.

That'll see if it's legit, someone actually coming to look at it.

I tried calling the number, the one in the info is "turned off or out of the area", and the other is a business voicemail. I will continue to call. The two numbers doesn't sit well with my at all. Thanks everyone. Anythony, I will continue to try to get the owner of that car on the phone and go from there.

Ty

Originally posted by 1 DIRTY 7:

I tried calling the number, the one in the info is "turned off or out of the area", and the other is a business voicemail. I will continue to call. The two numbers doesn't sit well with my at all. Thanks everyone. Anythony, I will continue to try to get the owner of that car on the phone and go from there.

Ty

You're not very bright are you?

Guest TGrant

Ty

Do you want the real owners number? He's asking 40k firm. I can't believe you'd even waste your time with that autotrader ad.

- Doug

Your not very nice are you? ... why must you be a cock?

Ty

I'm pretty sure you just answered your own question with another question?

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

You're not very bright are you?

Ok, I'll expound. If it wasn't already obvious that this is a scam before you even posted this thread, about half of the people who posted told you it was, yet you still insist on trying. That isn't persistence, that's mental retardation. This is like you trying to pick up on Special Relativity where Einstein left off, or trying to get with a girl that's way out of your league. You would just be wasting your time.

Originally posted by TGrant:

Do you want the real owners number? He's asking 40k firm. I can't believe you'd even waste your time with that autotrader ad.

- Doug

Doug, I appreciate it, thanks but no thanks. I am too poor for that. Whats wrong with autotrader?

Trouble Maker, I am not one to try to start an arguement on the net, it is just retarded. It would be like fighting an unarmed man, it just wouldn't be a challenge. So put it to rest please, thank you. Now, if you and I can act like adults I am sure we can get along famously.

The reason I am "persistant" about this is, becuase of the "deal of a lifetime". There was once a "deal of a century" on rx7club.com. It was a fd single turbo, new everything, low miles, nothing wrong, for what you ask....9K. I saw the car myself, it was worth double that. Sometimes shit happens. I hope you now understand my point of view.

Ty

gota try, it could just be that one time the deal is sweet. when one of my co workers told me he had a 66 plymouth he was tired of looking at, and he said hed let it go for 300, i thought it had to be a pos that was rusted to the ground. for grins, I rode home with him, saw the car, creamed my pants, walked to the atm, got 300 out, and drove it home.

best of luck, i hope it is legit and works out for ya.