NASA knows motorcycles!

NinjaNick

At first I thought... Did all they do is put that thing on the front and paint it? What's so special about that? Then later, when he punched it, I figured it all out.

That thing is fast as hell, but that thing on the front and the paint scheme is making it look ugly as hell.

He hasn't seen me on one fusion.:p

It's kind of true, but it's not dick. It just seems that way because most kawi 14 owners know their shit and laugh at the others. Go big or go home! :D:werd:

Hopefully you kept your receipt. I'm going to come down there this summer and make you go back to the dealer asking for a refund.

Hopefully you kept your receipt. I'm going to come down there this summer and make you go back to the dealer asking for a refund.

Oh you know I'm in on this one!!!!

I don't think it looks to bad for what it is. It was supposed to look like a shuttle. The paint and "dildo" do that. Its pretty cool for what it is. I wouldn't rock it though.

OH please they don't ride up there. They're too busy bitching like a gaggle of high school girls about bike night meeting spots.

Enough of the shit talking... Choose a spot... You guys can come up here, I could bring some guys down there, or we can meet in the middle.

I am curious if you know what to do with that '08 Fusion or is it just for show???

Enough of the shit talking... Choose a spot... You guys can come up here, I could bring some guys down there, or we can meet in the middle.

I am curious if you know what to do with that '08 Fusion or is it just for show???

:lol: huh I don't think I've ever claimed to be able to out ride anyone.