NASA knows motorcycles!

NinjaNick

OH please they don't ride up there. They're too busy bitching like a gaggle of high school girls about bike night meeting spots.

Sounds like you're calling us Columbus folks out to me.... I'm not talking about racing or anything. I'm just talking about some good riding somewhere. Columbus guys would meet up with you Dayton folks on a good weekend, ride all day, come back to the boards and talk shit again about the ride. You know, talk shit about awesome passes that no one ever saw, "close calls" that no one thought were actually "that" close, about how I "could've put a knee down if only I were wearing leathers." Shit like that. All in good fun... I do want to check out that '08 too.

Cleaner, you're WAY off topic. You got lost somewhere at the corner of ego and crazy lane. Here's what he/we were referring to by that comment. http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=14586

But to rebuttal your comment...shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, you know I'm always down fool! :D Too many peeps get in the way though and is dangerous. Less people the better for that type shit.

Enough of the shit talking... Choose a spot... You guys can come up here, I could bring some guys down there, or we can meet in the middle.

I am curious if you know what to do with that '08 Fusion or is it just for show???

I'm in for this one.Bitch ass daytoners.:thefinger:

Sounds like you're calling us Columbus folks out to me.... I'm not talking about racing or anything. I'm just talking about some good riding somewhere. Columbus guys would meet up with you Dayton folks on a good weekend, ride all day, come back to the boards and talk shit again about the ride. You know, talk shit about awesome passes that no one ever saw, "close calls" that no one thought were actually "that" close, about how I "could've put a knee down if only I were wearing leathers." Shit like that. All in good fun... I do want to check out that '08 too.

Hopefully we're clear on the little fun I was poking at some at this point.

Meeting with you guys to ride would be great. I'm not sure I could stretch the truth that much though telling stories. :lol: I'm probably the most conservative rider out of the bunch down here.