Bike or Car

88lx5oh

Judging from your sig, you have a beater and the stang. Sell the beater, and put that money towards a bike. Get a loan for the rest, work your ass off and pay the loan off in a year.

Also, have you ever ridden one? If not, try to. Maybe that will help you decide for yourself.

yes i ahve ridden.

i went and took a look at the bike today, and i think it would be a hell of a deal. So i think im gonna go through with it and get the bike this weekend.

Best place for insurance on a bike??

Get the bike, fuck it, you can always buy another stang, sell the bike next summer and buy another foxbody, i am workin on a 02 Busa at the moment, guys posed to get back to me bout it, kinda strapped for cash but i really want it. Gimme a month or so and I should have one again, get the boys together when ya come back home and tear up the valley :D

Originally posted by Neo Pee:

I've all ways thought that until I talked to a few people who actually owned bikes. Mostly young guys with crotch rockets too. They never told me anything that was that bad, most of them were paying less for full coverage on a bike that I was paying for liability on my Talon (~80/mth). But one should all ways check before they get anything else; I was very surprised that my insurance isn't a lot higher now that I have the Audi.

I wouldn't hold my breath with 4 speeding tickets in 5 months though. graemlins/eek2.gif

<---- Owns a sport bike. Very happy I never had full coverage on it.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

<---- Owns a sport bike. Very happy I never had full coverage on it.

+1 I held full coverage for one year, then I wised up.

State farm is cheap, but only if you have other vehicles with them.

Progressive takes pretty well to bikers. (I have all of my vehicles with them)

It will probably be cheapest wherever the rest of your cars are.

good decision! Let us know when you get it! :cool:

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

progressive good, i think they wanted $4600 a year for hob with his bike :D

Insurance companies are so retarded. They expect people to pay half of what their bike costs for insurance, when the company will just total the bike when it's wrecked anyway? :rolleyes: Douchebags.

Originally posted by harry's94tsi:

good choice with the bike.

i went out with a hottie about a week ago. somehow we got on the topic of bikes and she said, "OMG if you would've riden a bike here, i would be going home with you tonight."

damn

OWn3D :D