Airplane motorcycle

Tulo

So I was turning onto Post from 161 today when I heard what sounded like an airplane coming up behind me. I turn around and see a long, all black bike with about an 8inch(without exhagerating) diameter exhaust. "y2k" was written on the side and I was :eek: I've never seen one in person before. It must have been one of seven or something crazy like that.

its a turbine powered sport bike. they are bad ass in theory they have no top speed the more air it get that faster it can go I remember reading some wherer tha they have exceded the 300mph numberous times in stock form.

Originally posted by ThrottleJockey:

jay leno has one.. they are pimp.. and very very expensive. he pulled up next to a mercedes and melted the bumper off it at a stop light .. lol funny shit

jay leno no longer has his....i remember seeing his on ebay a couple of years ago..but other than that. id drive it.

i think the best part is it can run on many diffrent types of fuel..ranging from deisel to kerosene to c16 acraft fuel.

marine turbine has tons of projects. like a turbine powerd truck, boat, air boat and even an outboard motor.

check it out here is the site

http://www.marineturbine.com/

Guest Dark_Viper01
If you are talking about the jet cars such as the Thrust SSC, which I belive still holds the world speed record and can esaly break the sound barrier, it is powered by 2 of the same Turbine engines the Harrier Jet uses. It is powered directly by the thrust of the engines.

• 2 weeks later...