Amys new 05 Busa

Amy

Originally posted by AmysBAD98GT:

Yes sir that is the one I applied for! Oh Im in love with that bike..

Do any of the local dealers have any SE's in stock? I haven't seen any around Dayton? Could you send me some quality pics of it when you see one or get yours?

Thanks,

Josh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just like them cause Im almost 6'0ft tall and just like the feeling of a bigger bike for cruising around.. I like the gixxer 1000's and R1's but I dont do a lot of "crazy" riding so the busa will be great for cruising then also great for drag racing if I get into that this year.

I got to ride on a couple busas... they are like lazy boys on wheels...fast and comfy. lol

I ain't buying it till I see a pic of Amy on the bike half nekid. Then I will believe it.

(Actually I don't care if she gets it or not. I just what to see her half nekid!) smile.gif

Just kidding. Hope you get the bike, I know you will enjoy it.

Busas are the shit... then again you really have tio know how to ride just to keep em planted. THEY ARE WHEELIE MACHINES!

http://www.uponone.com/listvideos-speed-date-10-10.php

im assuming everyone is VERY familiar with this site but the turbo busa is always a kick!! 230+mph