Thursday Night Bike Night May 10, 2007

CbrGirl

I was there for an hour or so, big crowd and those guys are SKILLED. They rode for 30-40 minutes straight before the five0 showed up. Didn't know anyone there but it was still cool for my first 'meet'. I almost got caught on my ride home tho, wound up 2nd a wee bit to far and saw the cop a tad late, luckily he didn't pull out or anything, it's definitely addicting.

definatly a cool time. I've known Andy Niles for I dont know how many years and he has more skills than most. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people sometime I'm just not a big talker. I'm on an 03 zx6rr bright green with no stickers. guess i should get an ohio riders one.

definatly a cool time. I've known Andy Niles for I dont know how many years and he has more skills than most. I'm looking forward to meeting some new people sometime I'm just not a big talker. I'm on an 03 zx6rr bright green with no stickers. guess i should get an ohio riders one.

i didnt get to make it out (work) but ive met you before. i bought a turbo off you, a few years back :)

I didn't see anyone up at Light last week....anyone going to go tomorrow? Last week was the first night and wasn't very put together! Most people left right after pulling in! Let me know if anyone decides to give it a shot this week I'm not so sure on it...thanks

:dunno:

sorry also wanted to second that the guys when out in the parking lot were damn good! It sucks that they couldn't do anything in the parking lot of the club but its kinda small anyways! Had more fun watching them in the parking lot next to Light!