Ride today and next sunday 6/29

playerpro153

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to post up the pictures I took on my cell phone but I dont know how. I've already sent them to my e-mail. Any helpers???

Insane, upload them to photobucket or ohioriders. We all have a photo account here. Then post the picture.

I'd start a thread in the Dayton forum with them.

I want to post up the pictures I took on my cell phone but I dont know how. I've already sent them to my e-mail. Any helpers???

after you send them to your email save them to your computer and put them in a picture hosting site like photobucket.

hey dln1223 uh im in norwood i dont wanna go to far out because im near ky but if you want to meet up down around there pick a place you know and ill find it you can just follow me and a couple buddies down there if you are up for it

hey dln1223 uh im in norwood i dont wanna go to far out because im near ky but if you want to meet up down around there pick a place you know and ill find it you can just follow me and a couple buddies down there if you are up for it

Im near you, I live around the Hamilton County Fairgrounds.......

How about Rookwood Commons area?

Here's direction to the shell station to start the ride. These start from 471 south by newport kentucky. We will be meeting there at 10:00 am.

1. I-471S 0 ft

2. Get on I-471 S and drive southeast 0 ft

3. Take exit 1B to the right onto I-275 W towards Airport 3.8 mi 3.8 mi 0:03:30 162° true

4. Take exit 77 to the right onto Ky-9/Aa Highway towards Wilder 5.9 mi

5. Keep right onto Aa Hwy ramp 6.2 mi

6. Turn right onto Gloria Terrell Dr 7.6 mi

7. Shell for NKY ride 7.7 mi