TIREs!

owndjoo

i've got lots of tires! pirelli diablo supercorsas. i have both takeoffs and brand new tires.

takeoffs are going for 100/set and the new ones are $360/set. these are the same tires used by M4 Emgo Suzuki. sizes are 120.70.17 and 180.55.17.

I also have VP U4.2 race fuel for anyone who's interested in some fuel.

04 r6. should work just fine. and these tires cornering is Phenomenal! These are dot labeled race tires that have between no more than 40 laps on them. They aren't up to running full on race pace(my ama level pace). but are perfect for trackdays/novice racers/street riding.

04 r6. should work just fine. and these tires cornering is Phenomenal! These are dot labeled race tires that have between no more than 40 laps on them. They aren't up to running full on race pace(my ama level pace). but are perfect for trackdays/novice racers/street riding.

can you hold a set of those for me? im leaving for airborne school tomorrow and wont be back until july 18, so i have no time to deal with it right now, but i assure you ive got the $$$ and will take them off your hands when i get back.

i've got lots of tires! pirelli diablo supercorsas. i have both takeoffs and brand new tires.

takeoffs are going for 100/set and the new ones are $360/set. these are the same tires used by M4 Emgo Suzuki. sizes are 120.70.17 and 180.55.17.

I also have VP U4.2 race fuel for anyone who's interested in some fuel.

Just remember, those stockers are mine.

interested in the 180.55.17's i just need a rear how much you want?

you want new or takeoffs? i also have a slightly used set of the stock bridgestones off the suzuki gsxrs.

a new rear would be $180, used would be $60, bridgestone rear $50.

dont worry flounder i have your set saved...if you ever buy 'em!!

can you hold a set of those for me? im leaving for airborne school tomorrow and wont be back until july 18, so i have no time to deal with it right now, but i assure you ive got the $$$ and will take them off your hands when i get back.

should be no problem. i've got lots of takeoffs

Hey congrats on going through ABN tng. Where are you taking it. Ft. Benning?? Well good luck and hope you don't mind running. Talk to ya soon.. All the way...Airborne..

im leavin for jersey in a couple days and my front tire is gettin bald, would u be willing to just sell a front? i would realy appreciate it. my back is a shinko and that bitch is gettin low to, those things wear down real fast so idk i may need a back but just a front for now. let me know, thanks