Motorcycle riders, future riders, enthusiasts...

Akula

I completed the Motorcycle Ohio BRC yesterday. The course was excellent, they provided Honda Nighthawk 250s for the class, they each had less than 250 miles on them. I learned alot about how to ride and how to keep safe on the road with auto/truck drivers that aren't looking for a motorcycle. I suggest this course for anyone that hasn't taken it, is thinking about riding and wants to learn more.

The greatest thing is that they give you the on bike test on the last day so you don't have to take it at the BMV.

http://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/

[ 21. June 2004, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Akula ]

Columbus and Delaware classes are listed as FULL for all of 2004 :(

Sounds like a good deal, 16 hours of training for $25 and you take the test right then. Its scheduled one weeknight, then Saturday and Sunday on the bike.

I took it in Troy (Honda Riding School), Weekend only 9-6 saturday and 9-6 sunday.

75miles from my house but worth the trip. The columbus courses have been having tons, (like 1/2) of the people not showing up. Last weekend 6 of the 12 people didn't show up to the class in columbus.

I signed my girl up for it. The best thing to do if you want in is to A) sign up now for next year or B) go to the next session, and hopefully someone doesnt show. They allow walk-ins if someone cancels!

I wonder what they do with those bikes when they are done with them.