F*CK you weather!!!!

dragknee66

Originally posted by BiG BeN:

i did that for a year when i lived on summit with no garage. sorry i'm not parking a sportbike outside on campus.

I use to live on on West Northwood.. And parked my bike outside in the bike for 8 full months.. not once did any mess with it that Ive noticed.

Risky YES, but I wanted to have my bike. You just have to live on the better part of campus I suppose

Originally posted by BiG BeN:

i did that for a year when i lived on summit with no garage. sorry i'm not parking a sportbike outside on campus.

My roomate left his bike out side back in my campus days. It was pushed over 3 times. Once, into a telephone poll denting the gas tank. I despise campus animals.

Guest Harris92
I have a couple friends that live on campus, and it seems like every damn time I go there, when I get back to my house, I notice another small ding in my car. Hudson does not mix with keeping your car nice. :mad:

Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

My roomate left his bike out side back in my campus days. It was pushed over 3 times. Once, into a telephone poll denting the gas tank. I despise campus animals.

my roomates was picked up and removed from the porch from the same house. mine was way too shiny to leave out.

When I lived on campus and first got my bike years ago, we parked it in the house (in an empty room we didn't really use). That was short lived until my roomate at the time built a shed and the bike lived in there instead. Now the damn thing just sits outside at my house, but my neighborhood is pretty crime free too.