COLUMBUS STATE???

Guest supermopar

Guest supermopar
ok---jus asking who goes to columbus state on CR...so if i see maybe ill say hi-----and one more thing---i guess im not used to this being from circleville(ok make fun of me)...but there are a lot of mother fuking hott ass females at columbus state---ne body agree?? :D

Guest infamous me 235

i'm there too.

In the "technology" room one day, i saw someone looking at CR but didnt say anything to them. I didnt catch to see what there name was.

I got tuesday thursday and friday, and i either drive the bright yellow GSX (rarely) or a POS Saturn with duct tape on the trunk :cool:

Also, there are alot of good looking girls, but theres more fucking ugly girls than there are good ones. It's probably 1 in 10 are hot. Probably more somalians than hot girls.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by SpaceGhost:

I work there, i'm here now, there used to more hot girls here in the past. I think the ratio of "hot" to "not" has gone down in the past 2 years here.

:: off topic ::do you live off of cooper road? I saw a white STI pulling out of a driveway/side road this evening with 2 guys in it heading, i was to my sisters soccer game at cooper park, and knew someone on here had one, nice ass car if its you.

Originally posted by Big Slick AK:

:: off topic ::do you live off of cooper road? I saw a white STI pulling out of a driveway/side road this evening with 2 guys in it heading, i was to my sisters soccer game at cooper park, and knew someone on here had one, nice ass car if its you.

Nope wasn't me....sorry.

Originally posted by BenTSi:

I swear alquida (sp?) has a new headquarders Columbus State.

graemlins/lol.gif I agree. I'm currently a student there, plus I've gone there in the past.... #1, the quality of women has decreased considerably from what it used to be, and #2, it looks to me like CSCC has a lot of transfer students from the middle east now, and the worst thing I've seen so far is the fact that they cannot drive worth a shit, in my opinion.

Originally posted by 2.8GLX:

I'm there, this week I'm driving a 95 black jetta, but who knows next week, i go thru cars like i go thru underwear. smile.gif

why? do you shit yourself alot?

i work at cscc. lots of hot chicks.