July 3rd/4th ride?

CleaveTheGreat

Thank You. It's my first cruiser. I am liking it quite a bit.

It is a very good alternative to a sportbike. Good power,fat tire and very comfy. It is getting more time then the Busa as well.

that might be the saddest thing i've read all day...

If I lost my mind and got a cruiser....

2007valkyrierune.jpg

And I'd STILL be on the bird 60-75% of the time

I am available the next four days to ride, and I will be riding with or without anyone else, unless it rains again. I want an M109R in the worst way since I do enjoy cruisers as well as sportbikes. I live down in Massillon, which is about 25min. south of Akron, so it's no big deal to head up there. Where will we be riding? There are some nice roads around these parts in anyone wants to come down. Rt.164 is pretty good as well as Rt.9, which is short and sweet. Then there is Atwood as well. I'm up for anything, as long as I am on my beloved CBR.

Do you guys ever fugin' sleep!?!?

I'm still in AFTER the outing obviously. I know that RT60 and 83 get good only south though. Maybe we could make a big circle, Akron folks could zip up to meet us Cle folks and head south for a while then back across toward the AK/CAN area for the drop off and then us Clev guys can head back up. Just tossin' somethin' out there.

Do you guys ever fugin' sleep!?!?

I'm still in AFTER the outing obviously. I know that RT60 and 83 get good only south though. Maybe we could make a big circle, Akron folks could zip up to meet us Cle folks and head south for a while then back across toward the AK/CAN area for the drop off and then us Clev guys can head back up. Just tossin' somethin' out there.

I like that idea. Perhaps through the cuyahoga valley or something? weather looks like might be crappy tomorrow. Meet up at VV QSL, ride south through the valley or something?

Cleave Got your contact info. Will be in touch tomorrow.

Ok sounds good. As long as the weather is decent the plan is for Walther, Jester1k(possibly) and I to meet up here in Akron around 2 and then head up to QSL VV and meet anyone who is coming from Cleveland. Figured this would give Crusher enough time to finish golfing. If anyone needs my cell number and doesn't have it just pm me.