What PC games do you play?

Balian

Well? I am stuck on playing Need For Speed Underground. I have beaten that game so many times, but I have nothing else to play until Doom 3 comes out. I have beaten RTCW, and BF1942, but still NFSU is the best..rofl

What about you guys?

Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

if your inside playing computer games when its this nice out in the summer you better be sick or something. what a waste

Well I don't know about everyone else, but I play mine at night, like after the wife and kid are in bed... graemlins/wtf.gif

I play Farcry UT2k3,4. Dungeon SIege on ocasion Doom 3 is going to kick ass, so will half life 2. I actually had a few friends over to play farcry last night and decided it's better than anything else on the market right now. If any one feels like playing tonight (sat) let me know beer is always involved.

-chris-

Originally posted by Sapper98Z:

I play Farcry UT2k3,4. Dungeon SIege on ocasion Doom 3 is going to kick ass, so will half life 2. I actually had a few friends over to play farcry last night and decided it's better than anything else on the market right now. If any one feels like playing tonight (sat) let me know beer is always involved.

-chris-

I guess I am going to have to get a demo and play that game to see how it is.

And for the record, I am kinda hurt so I cannot move to much right now..lol

I stick pretty much to the star trek games and real world flight simulators. I run flight sim 2004 now with a mostly home built cockpit including a powered seat from a MKIII Supra. I have throttle, rudder and flight stick controls and will probably add some switch panels someday.

Evan