the band is just fantastic, that is really what i think

Guest timmybgood

No honestly the damn bear didnt have wings. I tied two umbrellas to his arms and he tried to fly. I know it didnt work but thats ok cuz I traded him for 2 turtles who talked spanish. They were mad funny and always threw dead babies at my head. I have good reactions and only got hit once. So I turned the turtles ova and watched them slowly die and then yelled cuz so I would cause a scene even though I was alone. Dont choke on a dime or your goin to hell!!! graemlins/popcorn.gif

I was born as a vcr but I evolved into a surround sound speaker. I golf on a horse and threw a garden house on top of a porta potty and it became Jesus. Who knew that I would be God? I didnt. Oh shit check out the wheel.Its a corner office w/ a window and I only work 8 hours a day and drive a truck. Hey now, dont trust me, I'll rape your puppy while I wear a eye patch......DIVE!!!

Originally posted by Vargargargon:

"If all the animals around the equator were capable of flattery, then Halloween and Thanksgiving would fall on the same date."

One of the greatest scenes in any movie. Can you name it?

Ocean's Twelve. Good flick.