I own you, your mother, your dog, and the whole motherfucking world. And Aaron.

excell

Guest Ranger_Man

too bad you edited your post count to get there. which, by the way, is why you have 0 posts per day. don't think that all of CR is as dumb as you think it is.

at one point in time you had ~5000 some odd posts. right in line with eric. the suddenly you stopped posting for a while and when you started posting again you had 8000 some. now, im not sure if you have actually done the posts since then but if i had to take a guess i would say that you have added some here and there.

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

too bad you edited your post count to get there. which, by the way, is why you have 0 posts per day. don't think that all of CR is as dumb as you think it is.

at one point in time you had ~5000 some odd posts. right in line with eric. the suddenly you stopped posting for a while and when you started posting again you had 8000 some. now, im not sure if you have actually done the posts since then but if i had to take a guess i would say that you have added some here and there.

Nice try, but it says 0 because I edited the registration date to 2069. One cannot have a "posts per day" if they have not registered yet.

Who would be lame enough to add posts anyway? graemlins/gay.gif

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

look at this guys posts and his post count:

http://www.columbusracing.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=000064;p=3#000062

edited post count = 0 posts per day.

dont try to pass it off like you actually have 10000 posts fuka. i no betta.

You are so lame. If you have negative posts, you cannot have a posts per day.

But you already know this and are just trying to stir up shit. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Republicant:

I checked the top posters two days ago out of boredom, and you had mid-8000. Unless you posted 1500 in two days, then you're sad and pathetic.... Oh wait, you'd still be sad and pathetic..... :D

There was a time not to long ago that this guy was a post whoring mofo and had a crazy post per day number.