Hocking Hills Ride - Saturday July 19th

Casper

Are you going on the Hocking Hills ride on 7/19/08??  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going on the Hocking Hills ride on 7/19/08??

so my friend just backed out on the hotel room with me so i have a 2 bed room paid in full so i have one open bed some can share with another person or keep for them selfs its off of the logan exit rt 93 shawnee inn im heading up from my work in lebanon tomorrow at 5:30 for the night anyone wanna call dibbs on the bed or should i invite my imaginary friend this is a good opportunity for anyone from cincinnati that might want to go or dayton.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so my friend just backed out on the hotel room with me so i have a 2 bed room paid in full so i have one open bed some can share with another person or keep for them selfs its off of the logan exit rt 93 shawnee inn im heading up from my work in lebanon tomorrow at 5:30 for the night anyone wanna call dibbs on the bed or should i invite my imaginary friend this is a good opportunity for anyone from cincinnati that might want to go or dayton.

I bet it was Doug huh? :lol:

I'm in if i don't get lost trying to get there. I will just try to leave early so i can get to the start of the ride.

Meet me at the Wendy's in Zanesville located at I-70 and Route 60 at 8:30 and we can ride to Rockbridge together. I pretty familar with the route, so it shouldn't be any problem to make it there by 10:00 AM.

Eric

Ok so I'm not doing the chain service saturday morning anymore.... Is anyone actually meeting up in Columbus, to ride to Rockbridge, besides the ones off of 33?

I'm in Grandview if you want to meet somewhere on the west side and ride down. Or we can meet and ride to Kingy's.... either way.

FYI: According to Google the Valero gas station isn't on 33. So, just incase it isn't, here's where Google says it is.

I'm pretty sure it is on 33 though, and the guy who came up with the route says it is. I think Google is wrong. This is "just incase".

Ok so I'm not doing the chain service saturday morning anymore.... Is anyone actually meeting up in Columbus, to ride to Rockbridge, besides the ones off of 33?

hey ur more than welcome to ride down with wolfman and I...we're not going down 33.