Post your Gunbound ID's!

Alex1647545498

Guest Elinar Longsight
Originally posted by Rane:

Gunbound since the update always loads and says "The hack has been detected" and closes for some reason...Wtf >=/ Who would cheat on that game.

It only does that to those who are trying to hack graemlins/nonono.gif We have never had that pop up on us because we don't hack.

Guest Rane
Lol I don't hack. I had that game alooonng time ago and downloaded it one day cause my girlfriend was playing it and it said I had a hack on. -shrug- Nak>*

Originally posted by Rane:

Lol I don't hack. I had that game alooonng time ago and downloaded it one day cause my girlfriend was playing it and it said I had a hack on. -shrug- Nak>*

Go to their main page and find the link along the top to "Rules and Violations" or whatever. Click on the link, and along the bottom of the page that comes up, there's a link to "check my ID for reports and bans". CLick it, and that'll tell you if you're in trouble and why.

Everyone else, mine's DarkFormula. I'm starting a guild tonight since I've reached silver axe. Hit me up on there.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm tired of playing with all these damn losers graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

And the lag is horrible :mad:

But for some reason I keep playing.

I don't know how you guys move up so fast in rank, I only have 2500GP. Is it more beneficial to play with avatars on?

Originally posted by 00 NHRA T/A:

I'm tired of playing with all these damn losers graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

And the lag is horrible :mad:

But for some reason I keep playing.

I don't know how you guys move up so fast in rank, I only have 2500GP. Is it more beneficial to play with avatars on?

Steve, what's your name on there?

Also, you gain more GP per game and rank MUCH faster playing in the "avatar on" servers.

Originally posted by Praetorian:

Steve, what's your name on there?

Also, you gain more GP per game and rank MUCH faster playing in the "avatar on" servers.

The name's Tandm5 smile.gif

I haven't played the avatar on servers yet. I have about 71000 gold right now, and I was waiting to spend it on the great devil or arch-angel suit ;)