Please help someone who got scammed!

Alex1647545498

Hey guys! I know how we all hate scammers. I just want to see if any of you guys know this guy or live around the area stated and find out some info about him.

From MR2OC.com

-----------------------------------------

Need help from Columbus, Ohio guys

Okay so I have an SR20DET 240sx. My T25 died on me and I sent this guy who lived in Columbus Ohio $200 to ship out turbos for me. Well I found out that he's a scammer and he hasn't been sending out the stuff. I've collected the following information from him.

His real named is David Darby but he goes under several AKA's. He told me his name is Justin Bonnell. I should've known something was up when he couldn't get the western union without an ID. *sigh* So now I'm screwed out of $200 which most isn't mine as another board member lent me some of the money. I'm only 18 and getting money is difficult.

He gave me this address to send the MO to: 1111 s champion ave

columbus ohio 43207

But according to the 300zxclub.net guys at http://www.300zxclub.net/showthread...6534#post296534 he lives at 1408 S. 5th street in Columbus Ohio.

He gave me this number to reach him at 614 3612799, but that belongs to someone named Tina who is obviously lying to me over the phone when I call her.

So summarily, I've been scammed. Can anyone help me out at all? I live on the other side of the country and I can't do anything about it. I just found out that I'm going to have to go into surgery and I need the money to pay for it or else I'm screwed. So can somone please help me?

Clicking that thread link sent me to a failed search message.

Can't help - don't recognize any of those names.

[pet peeve] Please tell your acquaintance that it is not necessary to qualify Columbus with Ohio each time it is mentioned. All of other Columbus' that are not in Ohio are obligated to qualify themselves by state; not this Columbus. [/pet peeve]

Originally posted by STR8 H8:

1111 s champion ave

I'm nervous going into that part of town, and i'm a fucking lunatic.

Word, Whitey don't go there

Guest Rane
I wanna come, my uncle lived on that street or one of the ones around it shit I can't remember. We were messing with my car in that garage its not that bad. They didn't think I would walk to there house from like 2 block away so I had them drop me off and I did. Anyways, I have a few friends out there(Who are...good people O.o well there not crooks anyways) If he is there ever around I'll ask them.

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Damn, didn't that part of town was that bad. Guess no one on here would be from there then.

I worked on champion, building "home in the hood" where they build houses for underprivilaged folk, It is a quiet nieborhood, only a couple time would see some dude walk out of his house befoe 2pm because a big ass trackhoe was diggin beside thier house, I a few days we worked till near dusk. Won't go thier when it's dark.

I worked with Youthbuild Columbus when they were in that neighborhood. All we did was take common-sense precautions like locking our tool-trailer.

The people in the neighborhood treated us well, came out to talk, made us feel at home!

You want unfriendly, try doing constrution work in a $200,000-up neighborhood, Yuppies and Woofies treat you like shit. graemlins/nonono.gif

Being the cable guy, I get to work in the bad parts of town (luckily it's pretty rare for me, usually I'm in the expensive homes).

Champion is a hole, but I'm not scared there during the day, unless doing cable disconnects (for obvious reasons, but I don't have to do that anymore). I've never been given any crap by anyone there. Most of the homes are total crap-holes, yet I'm usually treated pretty well.

That said, I wouldn't DARE be there at night, and I've been in a couple apt. complexes that heavy drug use is known for.

Guest Sircnay
Hi, i'm the original thread writer of that piece. the link is being dumb because it cuts out half of the line. goto www.300zxclub.net and then look under buyer/seller ratings. That'll give you a good summation of what the crap is going on. He has MANY threads on him. If anyone could help you would be a hero in my book. And my book is big... like at least three times bigger than the constitution.