Strange weather we're having!

zeitgeist57

I fucking hate cold weather. I would rather have it be hot outside and have to artificially cool myself than have it be cold and have to heat my body to stay alive :(

Tonight's low? 1 degree. It was 45 degrees on Sunday! On top of that, it's supposed to be in the 40s by Tuesday and Wednesday! Wicked!!! :eek:

I can't figure it out. Someone tell me when it's springtime again. Just wanted to rant...thanks! smile.gif

yea, I went sking at MRM today. Talk about cold! They had those damn snow machines going the whole time too. That shit hurts when it hits ya. I had to thaw my googles after every run down the mountain, to get the ice particles off of them! The wind was also blowing so hard up the mountain, at times it could almost bring you to a complete stop!

Originally posted by AustinL911:

yea, I went sking at MRM today. Talk about cold! They had those damn snow machines going the whole time too. That shit hurts when it hits ya. I had to thaw my googles after every run down the mountain, to get the ice particles off of them! The wind was also blowing so hard up the mountain, at times it could almost bring you to a complete stop!

Tuff it up.

I went today without goggles. tongue.gif

Even if I did leave after two runs.

I hate the snow. This is my first winter in my mustang and I can't even go over 5-10 mph on neighborhood roads without killing myself or someone else's car.

Not to mention everytime i see salt stuck to the side it makes me cringe what the things going to look like next spring.

Originally posted by SilverEvo8owner:

Tuff it up.

I wasn't cold when I was sking. I had plenty of clothes on. I looked like a snow ninja/assassin with my my facemask and goggles on. BTW, Scott dual lense goggles SUCK. I had to re-engineer them while there today. I don't think they took into account, snow getting between the two layers and freezing, completely killing anychance of seeing anything out of them.

Originally posted by SilverEvo8owner:

That's the only thing I'm a sissy about when it comes to skiing. Cold wind hitting my eyes=instantaneous massive amounts of watering. I've turned around driving to go back and get my goggles before.

Originally posted by AustinL911:

BTW, Scott dual lense goggles SUCK. I had to re-engineer them while there today. I don't think they took into account, snow getting between the two layers and freezing, completely killing any chance of seeing anything out of them.

Spend some money on good goggles if you are going to use them. I got these last summer for $35. Shopping for ski stuff in the summer is where it's at. graemlins/thumb.gif

Anyone want to go to MRM tomorrow? I'll probably be going.

I feel you with the mustang I can't get any kind of traction in my car either, drving to work yesterday I went sliding across the road into the nieghboorhood across from mine then back on the road it was awful. Oh and Drew your gated thing sucks driving back last night out of your driveway my car was all over that road. graemlins/thumbsdown.gif