IF YOUR NEVER GOING TO HAVE SEX !

The Man of Steele

Originally posted by MRMEANR:

Thats just strait ignorance. Every racecar breaks. Drag cars, LeMans cars, Busch cars, monster trucks, boats, Karts, motor cycles...EVERY KIND OF RACING VEHICAL BREAKS!

Problems only multiply when you take a 4 cylinder car thats engine has a stroke that rivals that of a 383, and run it at 6000+rpm for long periods of time w/o any sort of aftermarket internal, fuel, or ignition mods. OEM eco-boxes just arent made to run that way. Hence the reasoning to do a complete build with the best parts i can possibly find for it.

Rivals a 383? Are you putting down 500 RWHP?

I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but I'm just trying to find out how you figure that.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats just strait ignorance. Every racecar breaks. Drag cars, LeMans cars, Busch cars, monster trucks, boats, Karts, motor cycles...EVERY KIND OF RACING VEHICAL BREAKS!

Problems only multiply when you take a 4 cylinder car thats engine has a stroke that rivals that of a 383, and run it at 6000+rpm for long periods of time w/o any sort of aftermarket internal, fuel, or ignition mods. OEM eco-boxes just arent made to run that way. Hence the reasoning to do a complete build with the best parts i can possibly find for it.

Hey stupid shit, i know shit breaks, but theres this thing called eingineering. When ever you put things to the limits nd extreme stresses things tend to break, i realize this, but the whole goal is to not have anything break...

And i could give two shits less about your fucking cavagay, and it being a race car, so plug it somewhere else dip shit

Originally posted by Vaccum Leaking V6:

Rivals a 383? Are you putting down 500 RWHP?

I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but I'm just trying to find out how you figure that.

a STROKE rivaling a 383... not output.

BW graemlins/chillpill.gif

I dunno if you just need a hug or a cookie or something, but i dont remeber doing anything to you so please, save yourself the trouble of the tough E-talk will ya?

Of course you dont WANT things to break, but they do. The point is, if your not breaking parts, youre over building the car, or not driving it hard enough.

So i guess i dont know what your really trying to say/point out/prove other than that i should use my imagination to figure out where to "plug it"... what ever that is supposed to mean :rolleyes:

I dunno if you just need a hug or a cookie or something, but i dont remeber doing anything to you so please, save yourself the trouble of the tough E-talk will ya?

Of course you dont WANT things to break, but they do. The point is, if your not breaking parts, youre over building the car, or not driving it hard enough.

So i guess i dont know what your really trying to say/point out/prove other than that i should use my imagination to figure out where to "plug it"... what ever that is supposed to mean :rolleyes:

So your saying its good to break stuff... i have no proublem just dont see the logic. Any one with a boosted car can turn up the wick to explosion, but they dont does that mean they are not pushing it hard enough. I think it is also the goal of any racer to over build any part, in order to with stand as much asbuse as possible with out breaking.

Originally posted by BW:

So your saying its good to break stuff... i have no proublem just dont see the logic. Any one with a boosted car can turn up the wick to explosion, but they dont does that mean they are not pushing it hard enough. I think it is also the goal of any racer to over build any part, in order to with stand as much asbuse as possible with out breaking.

Well yes and no. If your breaking things, you know your doing your part as a driver. The builder however has to figure out a way to keep te car FROM breaking in the absolute minimum amount of time. (i.e. 2hr... needs to last 2:30hrs)

Yes underbuilding is a very useful tool in such situations as my own. Im building the engine to handel 600-700hp, but itll make less than 300. In order to win a race, you have to finish. And in club racing of 20-80 laps... you have to keep the engine alive.

Now in drag racing... if your car runs 7 seconds... it only needs to last for 10. So youll make as much power as you possibly can while maintaining a 10sec duability. Its like Top Fuel guys. The engine is built to turn 10000rpm and make 7000-8000hp, but its also built to last a mere 900-1000 crank revolutions under load.

what are you talking about dude? I asked a question... if you wanna make your caviler fast, more power too ya... I just think comparing it to a 383 is a bit much.

Your not paying attention. THE STROKE OF THE ENGINE... YOU KNOW... BORE AND STROKE... THE LENGTH OF THE STROKE IS HUGE, NEAR THAT OF A 383!

Gawd damn, its not brain surgery graemlins/wtf.gif

Josh is a little slow, please forgive him. graemlins/lol.gif

Your not paying attention. THE STROKE OF THE ENGINE... YOU KNOW... BORE AND STROKE... THE LENGTH OF THE STROKE IS HUGE, NEAR THAT OF A 383!

Gawd damn, its not brain surgery graemlins/wtf.gif

rofl. yeah, zilla's right. dude isnt the brightest bulb.

Originally posted by Orion:

rofl. yeah, zilla's right. dude isnt the brightest bulb.

DJ, how the fuck can you even begin to try to slam on my intellgence? I've only met you once I believe, and I don't think I said a word to you. I'm gonna just take this as you were trying to be a smartass and just let it alone.

I was not talking about the stroke of the engine... he started getting all huffy and puffy, so I asked him what the fuck he was getting all pissed about... I guess that happens with people that have 4 cyl motors and want to think they are a big dawg. ;) (Just so all you know, this was me just being a dick... I know there are fast 4 bangers out there)

[ 14. December 2004, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Vaccum Leaking V6 ]

Originally posted by Vaccum Leaking V6:

DJ, how the fuck can you even begin to try to slam on my intellgence? I've only met you once I believe, and I don't think I said a word to you. I'm gonna just take this as you were trying to be a smartass and just let it alone.

I was not talking about the stroke of the engine... he started getting all huffy and puffy, so I asked him what the fuck he was getting all pissed about... I guess that happens with people that have 4 cyl motors and want to think they are a big dawg. ;) (Just so all you know, this was me just being a dick... I know there are fast 4 bangers out there)

Well trust me, i would never compare a 4 banger of any kind to a raw SB/BB anything. Im just talking strait measurements.

FYI - the next engine i build... im thinking about a 454 or a 502 BB chev... just something ive wanted to do for quite a while.

Well trust me, i would never compare a 4 banger of any kind to a raw SB/BB anything. Im just talking strait measurements.

FYI - the next engine i build... im thinking about a 454 or a 502 BB chev... just something ive wanted to do for quite a while.

that'll be one hell of a setup. I'd like to see that when it's done.

Just ignore DJ's lame attempt to insult my intelligence the KFC closed by his house the other day and he's all pissed off about it.

why u guys tearing ass into the 96 cavalier dude, he never said anything to provoke any of you, maybe some of you should take the time to read posts carefully before getting all huffed up that he compared a z24 to a the GOD ALMIGHT 383!! oooh no, he compared the STROKE.

sounds like some of you need to got STROKE yourselves and chill out a little bit.

Who cares if that engine has a bore/stroke the same as a 383. The 22R also does. Most anything thats over 2L will have a similar bore/stroke. a 2.4L is still not a 6L though:)

Oh and shit breaks all the time. I agree if it doesn't break your not hard enough on it.

1) your not running it hard enough

2) you have superior parts

3) you have worn the parts out to the max

I see it all the time on the trails

Evan

Guest doggunracing
Originally posted by Tractor:

Who cares if that engine has a bore/stroke the same as a 383. The 22R also does. Most anything thats over 2L will have a similar bore/stroke.

Yep, KA24DE is 89mm bore, 96mm stroke. That's why everyone calls it the 'truck' motor. graemlins/nonono.gif

Originally posted by RX7dood:

why u guys tearing ass into the 96 cavalier dude, he never said anything to provoke any of you, maybe some of you should take the time to read posts carefully before getting all huffed up that he compared a z24 to a the GOD ALMIGHT 383!! oooh no, he compared the STROKE.

sounds like some of you need to got STROKE yourselves and chill out a little bit.

No shit, tell ur mom to call me back... I need a good stroking!

Were you at Baja Fresh yesterday?

did you seriously just drop a kfc reference on me? after claiming that i wasnt allowed to make fun of you because "i dont know you"? if there was a kfc near me, i would single handedly be keeping it in business. :D

youre right, i wasnt giving your level of stupidity nearly enough credit. if my posts are "*** suck", I can only conclude that you don't read your own. and why should you? theyre about as interesting as a puddle of frogs piss. actually - come to think of it - theyre less interesting than a puddle of frogs piss, you pitiful inbred bucktoothed bobblehead with a penchant for playing the harmonica with your ass. dullard, you are lamer than a three-legged dog trying to take a shit on a frozen lake.

telling folks that youre going to "leave it alone", and then responding with a weak attempt at humor is a good way to end up on my bad side. you dont want to be there. graemlins/slap.gif