You people suck

old dirty bastard

I can't believe all the shit talkers on this board and there havent been any worth wild topics and most of the shit talking and flames have been graemlins/gay.gif in this new part called the kitchen where is the heat if the stove is on I can't tell :rolleyes: .Oh yeah if you are going to post in this thread by flaming me you better bring your A game

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

i agree. this kitchen is apparently heated by one of the small burners set on low.

more like a sterno stove, or something you take on a camping trip.

i guess you cant expect too much from a bunch of low-brow, inbred, clod kicking straight liners whove just now managed to figure out the "intrwab".

:D

Originally posted by Orion:

i guess you cant expect too much from a bunch of low-brow, inbred, clod kicking straight liners whove just now managed to figure out the "intrwab".

Ah! Darkness! You speak!

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

Bring it Wonka and hook me up w/ a everlasting gobstopper Biatch tongue.gif

its so sad when a master shit talker gets past his prime and tries to keep up with the kids, its kinda like watching old people trying to be cool

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

its so sad when a master shit talker gets past his prime and tries to keep up with the kids, its kinda like watching old people trying to be cool

I would pass on the torch if I could find someone on this freakin board worthy enough to give it to by the looks of these flames on here I will be dead before that happens.

Originally posted by Orion:

Shut the fuck up You hating, non-funny, weak sauce bringing Mofo. tongue.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

bring back my car stereo I know you stole it lil ole ghetto smurf

I didnt steal your stereo I took your donkey and if dont beleive me heres a pic The donkey gets it if you dont answer your freakin PM http://mtp.jpl.nasa.gov/images/Azores/donkey.jpg

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Shut the fuck up You hating, non-funny, weak sauce bringing Mofo. tongue.gif

-Marc

i bring the weak sauce? damn homie. your jokes are so crusty they put pillsbury out of business. you got flames that are weak-sauce, mixed in with a little un-funny, and sprinkled with lame. now, why dont you take your limpin ass sense of humor, and your slow-but-loud-wishes-it-was-anthony's-old-lt1 cark and go back to breakin your foodstamp counterfeiting pops out of house arrest.

fruitcake. :Dgraemlins/finger.gif

Originally posted by Rane:

^= Man I want a donought

when i want your opinion, ill give it to you, punk. or, ill just ask tj's donkey. im sure to get a much more well thought out, witty response then anything you could come up with. if i had a nickel for everyone on this board who hated you, id throw them at you while you were tied to a lightening rod awaiting the bright white light that we all wish you would just go ahead and walk towards. on top of all this, you are ugly, and your mother dresses you funny.

Jared nobody told you to speak up shouldn't you be somewhere shinin shoes or pickin cotton whe I want you to talk you'll know becuase I'll say jared its ok for you to speak now. ;)

TJ I already replied to your pm if you checked them more often you'd know that. leave the donkey out of this I need him to get back and forth to work. smile.gif

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Jarrod...You = hte suck. Stupis jack ass. When You have a car (read: not a kia) that can give me a run, call me. If you forgot my cell, ask you mom. graemlins/slap.gif

-Marc

marc, please refrain from posting while drunk. or better yet, alive. your spelling and grammar are as broke as your car, and your jokes. theres cockroaches in your apartment that tell better jokes than you, and they dont laugh during the damn punch line all the time, either.

just so you know, gravy training a waffle house waitresses zinger is not very original, nor does it speak highly of your wit. tongue.gif

dave, youre about as likely to find me shining shoes or picking cotton as i am to find you kickin it with your flannel on while taking a break from chopping down trees.

tj, dont listen to him, he has a big blue ox, he doesnt need the donkey. :eek::D

the donkey is not a sex toy he's tranportation. there will be no ricers near the donkey he's modified with steroid and speed injection on demand so he can run faster and hual more weight than a normal donkey

as for the big blue ox I look as much like paul bunyan as jared looks like a real black guy smile.gif